Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theresa3140 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2016, 08:34 AM
    Harbor Breeze Remote Reset
    I have 2 Harbor Breeze Lakeside II ceiling fans in the same room which are controlled by remote controllers. Neither of them are working. I can turn on 1 fan at the wall switch but cannot change the speed or turn off the light. The other fan does not work at all. I have changed the batteries. I noticed on the inside of the remotes states that the hand unit and receiver codes must match. How do I do this? I can find the code on the hand unit but how do I find the code on the fan unit? PLEASE HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Wall remote not working - hand remote is. Model# UC-9050T [ 0 Answers ]

I installed a Harbor Breeze wall remote some 6 months ago, model #UC-9050T. It also came with a separate hand held remote. Both units worked fine until one day the wall unit stopped working. None of the buttons work nor does the small red light turn on. The lower on/off switch still works and...

Harbor Breeze Remote Reset [ 0 Answers ]

My ceiling fan stopped working by remote! I put in new batteries and checked the wiring! Someone suggested something about a relay or whatever is in the fan to receive the message to control the light and fan is not working. The remote works with other fans in my house! I have a Harbor Breeze 52...

Where is the reset button on Harbor breeze ceiling fan? [ 2 Answers ]

We had a power outage and our hampton breeze ceiling fan is not working. Tried circuit breaker to no avail. Lamp & fan does not turn on manually or with remote. Is there a reset button located on the ceiling fan itself?

Harbor breeze light works on remote but not fan on remote [ 3 Answers ]

The Harbor Breeze remote does not operate the fan. It only operates the light.

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.