Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Springfalls Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:03 AM
    What the hell is he up to this time?
    I posted a couple of threads before about my bitter braekup after almost 4 years of living together.

So obviously, we broke up due to the absence of sex.
    I wasn't ready in the beginning then finally when I declared Im ready he said he didn't feel 'that way' towards me any longer. A couple months later, I found his love emails to another woman (happens to be his colleague). They went on a holiday with him promising me to mend things upon his arrival. Of course, it didn't work out,that's why Im here today.

I emailed her and congratulated her. I even wished her good luck and gave my blessings. She replied 'This isn't an affair what he and I have. My appearance is purely coincidental as your relationship had already been in a mess before I even came along but thanks for this gesture of cordiality.'

I met her once. She was very arrogant and confident.
    She jumped staright in between us when she knew there was a problem inn our relationship WITHOUT giving us a chance to mend things!

Anyway,my ex finally moved out. We broke up on a messy,tragic,dramatic term. I was always on the phone to check on him initially. Crying, telling him how much I miss him but he was so cold. He totally changed!
    He even goes back to his smoking, drinking and late night out habit (he had already quit for me!).

I was so worried so I asked him to find a new place nearby to stay so we could look after each other (we are now both working overseas).

First, he said NO. Second,NO. Third and forth, still NO.
    So I stopped contacting him but...
    Next thing I know he moved back in to our flat building, out of 24 floors and hundreds of units, he chose to move in next door!

When Im home, he often walks into my flat unannounced to borrow stuff and when I try to make conversations like what he's been up to - oh guys, you shouldve seen his face!
    He pretends (tries hard) to be discreet and cool about it.
    He even keeps emphasizing that he wants his space so just leave him alone (eerr hello, he's the one who moved out somewhere and back here next door after a week!)

He even asked if it was cool to pop by sometime to watch TV together (?? )

What the hell does he want from me?!
    Im taking about a man who Im supposed to settle down with in October but abruptly bailed out last month because I
    Caught him sending love emails to one of his colleagues!

He caused me so much pain. Just when I thought 'Ok let it go' - there he is again!

Please help.
    Xxx
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 05:20 AM
    I was so worried so I asked him to find a new place nearby to stay so we could look after each other (we are now both working overseas)
    You should be careful what you ask for. Lock your doors, and tell him straight out to leave you alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gallbladder Hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been to see my GP and I'm now awaiting a scan to confirm the diagnosis that the pain I am suffering is from my gallbladder. Actually my GP is a little worried bcause I'm 37 and in his view too young to have gallstones. The good news is the scan will be considered 'urgent' and UK national...

Intertherm hell [ 3 Answers ]

Can you please tell me where I can find the diagram for the intertherm central electric furnace terminal box. The model # is FEH-020HA-03. Can anyone help?

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search