Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2016, 08:53 PM
    He ends up purchasing a new tailpiece. Tapes it and screws it in. He has done this twice. It still has a very slight leak at that joint. He says you have to run water two or three minutes to notice it. Retape and try it again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upstairs Neighbor bathroom sink backs up into my downstairs bathroom sink? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a two story condo on the bottom floor. Today, I noticed my bathroom sink was filled for no reason. Every time I would scoop out the water, it kept refilling. After some troubleshooting, we realized that the backup occurs when my upstairs neighbors turn on their bathroom sink which is...

What could be a solution for this bathroom sink leak issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Any time I turn on either faucet (hot/cold) it starts leaking in the cabinet under. If I shine a light up to see where the water is coming from, it's a hole right in between where the handles are. The hole has a stick coming out of it which controls the stopper. That's where the water seems to be...

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

Bathroom sink tailpiece to P-trap install issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to install a new bathroom sink. The new tailpiece, that came with the faucet assembly, has a 1.25" (smooth) end that would normally connect to the P-trap. One problem is that there is about 7" between the bottom of the tailpiece and the existing P-trap. Another problem is that the...

View more questions Search