Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amakalgwe1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2016, 05:53 AM
    Asking about help on Egyptian baby names
    Every parent want to name their child some name which is out of the world. Me being South African want to name my child as Egyptian, as these names sounds very different and interesting to me.
    Please suggest me some if you know any.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2016, 06:53 AM
    Try Google... you will get a lot to choose from.

Keep in mind...Other kids will likely torture another kid with a very unusual name growing up. And it could bring the wrong attention as an adult as well for a number of reasons. So those are a few things to keep in mind when making a decision.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Google is your friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=egyp...obile&ie=UTF-8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby names [ 4 Answers ]

What tips are to be followed to name the baby?

Baby names? [ 5 Answers ]

Im having trouble naming my baby boy. I feel like everyone wants to have an opinion in this my mom, grandma, and my boyfriends parents. It should really only be up to my boyfriend and I:mad:. Anyway I've looked for names online like at babycenter.com, babynames.com, babynamegenie.com and I've...

Baby names? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I have finally decided on baby names. But we are having issues with middle names. We have Camilla and Alexander for the girl and boy names. Any suggestions? We both liked Francesca for a girl middle name. I think it would be cute to call her Frankie. My mother thinks its horrible...

Need baby names. [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is pregnant and we can't come up with a middle name for the baby. Were naming the baby Cassidy, It means clever. We want a middle name that the meaning will go nicely with the first. Also, We want a unique name. Not something like Ann, Mary, rose, Jane. So on, So forth. Any ideas?

Blue girl has baby with Egyptian God [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an Egyptian God that is being sentenced to death, as his last wish he wants to seek out this special "being" that he can breed with. This girl is blue, in one sceen she cries blue tears and they stain this mans arm... The god is in spirit form and has to take over a humans body...

View more questions Search