Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beachgirl46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2016, 04:09 AM
    Movie - wind chimes
    There was a movie where the grandmother had wind chimes all over her porch/verandah. I think she lived in the Bayou. I had an idea that the girl took up with a carnival worker but it was not Two Moon Junction which I have just watched. Would love to know the name of the movie
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2016, 08:57 AM
    Any of these?

Swamp Women (1956)

The Skeleton Key (2005)

Something from American Horror Story

Any other details come to mind?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wind Loads on Beach Houses at wind speeds of 130mph [ 4 Answers ]

How to I find the wind load for speeds at 130 mph?

Help me harness the wind. Question about the electrical component of my wind turbine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of building my own small wind turbine for a proof-of-concept generator. Ideally, in its finished form, this wind turbine will have the ability to charge a cell phone and keep an LED bulb on for several hours. I already have designs for a rig and the blades for the turbine, it’s...

How do you wind the string to the spool, the instruction tell me to wind counterclock [ 2 Answers ]

How you wind the new string line? The instructions said wind counterclockwise, but the picture indicates clockwise. Which is the correct way to do it?

Name of a movie about wind up toys [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid (late 80s very early 90s). It was about toys that came to life, mainly those little plastic wind up toys. It seemed to center about a little square robot guy. It was not animated, it almost seemed like stop animation. All I know is that I can't...

Convert 107 kph wind velocity to wind pressure [ 1 Answers ]

For design & construction of bridge

View more questions Search