Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saud92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2016, 11:52 AM
    Decision maker equation (comparing 3 variables)
    I want to create an equation to make decision on the best product that i want to be the best for example:

I have this 4 products:
    - product1: lives 1 months, quality 70%, people rating 50%
    - product2: lives 2 months, quality 60%, people rating 60%
    - product3: lives 3 months, quality 50%, people rating 60%
    - product4: lives 10 months, quality 40%, people rating 40%

how can i make an equation so from this equation i can choose product3 as the best choose for customers?

i can't create a relation between these choose based on what in my view is the best

Check out some similar questions!

world problems on linear equation in 2 variables class 10 cbse [ 2 Answers ]

in a painting competition of a school a child made indian national flag whose perimeter was 50cm. It's area will be decreased by 6 square cm ,if length is decreased by 3cm and breadth is increased by 2cm.Find the dimension of the flag

find a unit rate and use it to write an equation relating the two variables: [ 1 Answers ]

find a unit rate and use it to write an equation relating the two variables: 12 cents for 20 beads 450 miles on 15 gallons of gasoline 3 cups water for 2 cups of orange

Free help with linear equation with 3 variables [ 4 Answers ]

A theatre has 700 seats. The orchestra seats sell for $40 each, the main seats sell for $25 each, and the balcony seats seel for $20 each. When all orchestra, main, and balcony seats are sold, the theatre collects $18,450. When half the orchestra seats and all the main and balcony seats sell,...

Algebra II (system of equation word problems with 3 variables.) [ 3 Answers ]

I have two problems that I don't understand, so if anybody can help, that would be wonderful. We are doing word problems with system equations with three variables THE SET UP: a.___variables__ b.__equation 1__ __equation 2__ __equation 3__ c.__x=,y=,z=___

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.