Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michileene22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 08:09 AM
    Miscarriaged
    Lmp 6/26/2016 with a positive hpt , I had cramping yesterday and passed a small clot but I'm not bleeding, can I still be pregnant or did I miscarry?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 8, 2016, 12:09 PM
    What makes you think you were pregnant in the first place? Did you have a positive pregnancy test? Are your periods regular?

It could have been that you were pregnant and miscarried and if that is the case then you will be getting a bit of a heavy period in the next day or two.

If not, it could just be the start of a wonky period. If you're concerned I would visit a medical professional.
    Michileene22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 07:59 PM
    Yes a had a positive pregnancy test. I'm still not bleeding and I have no cramps. Yes my periods are regular.

Thank you you for your response.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 07:29 AM
    It is hard to say what is going on. You could have a normal pregnancy from here on in OR your body could be terminating the pregnancy.

Your body has a little insight on what is going on with a pregnancy, if it thinks that it won't be viable then it will terminate it. If you have a chance, visit your doctor and get a professional opinion.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search