Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cool_nesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 03:59 AM
    How to use the before and after pseudo elements in to inline css?
    I want to add after: elements into inline css. I know about internal but I can't perform same for inline.I want to add after: elements into inline css. I know about internal but I can't perform same for inline.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2016, 05:20 PM
    I am uncertain, however, I believe that psuedoelements can only be used in stylesheets and within the head under the <style> tag. It seems that it would be kind of pointless to add an after/before element to individual <p> tags, when you could just write it in, in HTML.

There are other options, like

<style>
    #p01::after {
    content: url(something.png);
    }
    </style>
    <p id="p01">
    CONTENT
    </p>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pseudo-friends [ 4 Answers ]

I need advice... does anyone have/had pseudo-friends in their life? I've been close friends with someone for over a decade, they used to be a really sweet person that would never be mean to anyone, but over the past few years I've just noticed things that made me have that not-so-pleasant feeling...

Write basic Pseudo code If-t [ 3 Answers ]

WRITE the basic pseudo code IF-THEN-ELSE statement for each of the following:   1. If sum is greater than 100, print sum. 2. If sum is greater than 5, print sum else add 10 to sum. 3. If grade is greater than or equal to 90, print “A” else if grade is greater than or equal 80, print “B”,...

Pseudo Codes. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. A friend of mine drew me into visual basic classes for my school, and I am currently stuck on doing pseudo codes. Does anyone have good insights and tips on how to make one? And does anyone have examples? Thank you.

View more questions Search