Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fjlim5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2016, 10:51 PM
    I am having pregnancy symptoms, but I had my period.
    I am having pregnancy symptoms, but I had my period. Already took like 3 urine pregnancy test it all came negative. One came positive that is the blood pregnancy test, the girlfriend of my brother helped me with it. She said that she might have done something wrong, and that I might not be pregnant. My breast are getting bigger, same with my nipples they are bigger than usual. Having cramps even though I don't have my period. Extreme backache, feeling dizzy from time to time, having extreme headache when dizziness is absent. Having this bloated tummy. I just want to know if I'm possibly pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2016, 04:58 AM
    You did a blood test at home? How did you do that? Was everything sterile?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 8, 2016, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlim5 View Post
    I am having pregnancy symptoms, but I had my period. Already took like 3 urine pregnancy test it all came negative. One came positive that is the blood pregnancy test, the girlfriend of my brother helped me with it. She said that she might have done something wrong, and that I might not be pregnant. My breast are getting bigger, same with my nipples they are bigger than usual. Having cramps even though I don't have my period. Extreme backache, feeling dizzy from time to time, having extreme headache when dizziness is absent. Having this bloated tummy. I just want to know if I'm possibly pregnant.
    Hi!

At this point I would go to the doctor to get this confirmed and/or to figure out what else is going wrong. I have not heard of an over the counter Blood Pregnancy test.

While it is possible to have your period and then become pregnant, it is exceedingly rare for it to occur. Many of your symptoms can be explained by other causes, the breast changes could be a hormone imbalance. The headache could be indicative of something different. The bloated tummy could be diet related.

Please make an appointment and get properly checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pregnancy symptoms but no period [ 2 Answers ]

I had been using the birth control patch Ortho Evra since I was 16 I'm now 20 and I've been off the patch for about 4 months. Ive been under stress lately and I have depression. I've dropped from 115lbs to 100 in the last 1-2 months. I have had unprotected sex in the last month he pulled out and...

Pregnancy symptoms, but got my period [ 1 Answers ]

I am having almost all pregnancy symptoms except missed period. This time my period come 2 days before due date , started with brown spotting then bleeding and remains for 2 days only.Can I still be pregnant?

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Got pregnancy symptoms , but period came [ 2 Answers ]

Last month we had sex everyday during our fertile time ?around 10 days prior to da period , I had several symptoms ,which is almost same as pregnancy symptoms (light cramping , nausea, lower back pain, lot of vaginal discharge ). But I got period , 2 days before my scheduled day . My menstrual...

View more questions Search