Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holler x hottie x3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Belly button helppp !
    Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!!

1.) What is a reasonable price range.. like what is tooooo muchh ?

2.) is a hoop like a ring or barbell better (most people tell me barbell's are best)

3.) Many people tell me it hurts.. does it really? And what are some tipps to not get it infected ?

Please answer these.
    - - Hollerr x Hottie x3
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Mine was 60 bucks. The ring is best while you are healing (doesnt snag as often) but the barbell is best afterwards. I didn't think mine hurt that much while getting it done, but I was sore for a week afterwards. Just remember to take proper care of it (saline solution and sea salt helps, to fool the body into thinking it belongs) or else it will get infected, and that is not a place where you want infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Repiercing my belly button [ 4 Answers ]

Sooo... my grandmother wouldn't let me pierce my belly button so I did it myself, but after about 4 months I took it out because I realized I didn't get enough skin pierced and I tried to let it heal up and then there was still the hole so I put the ring back it (it was tempting me out of my mind)...

Repiercing my belly button? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so here is what happened, my parents said no to me getting my belly button pierced so I did it myself (I know stupid thing to do). It didn't get infected or anything but I took it out about 3-4 days ago. It was only in for about 6 days. Now my parents are saying that if I find a clean enough...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search