Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dthoward91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2016, 08:58 AM
    Is there a repair kit for you vanity countertops
    I need to repair a chip on a Glacier Bay vanity countertop, does Glacier Bay have one and where can I get it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2016, 01:13 PM
    Check HomeDepot, it is their brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian countertops how to repair breaks [ 1 Answers ]

I have an approximately 6 foot corian countertop that was removed from a kitchen . During transport it was droped and broke in three sections all clean breaks. Is there a way to somehow glue or otherwise put the pieces back together without having to pay professionals?

Double vanity space saving plumbing using offset and end-type continuous waste kit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to relocate a vanity and convert it from single to double sink. I would like to minimize the space the plumbing takes up inside the cabinet to increase storage, so looking for advice on my plumbing design. I am using 1 1/2in ABS and, to save cabinet space, I have built a 2x6...

Repair cidar broken post .With a repair kit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 4 broken fence posts is there a kit that you drive in frount and back and then screw it into the post.

Repair coran countertops [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was using an electric grill on a corian countertop, it go too hot and cracked, about a six inch crack. What do I do? Thanks

How to repair deep cuts in corian countertops [ 1 Answers ]

I need to repair a deep crack on my corian countertop. Do I need to fill the cracks first and then sand? What kind of compound would be best to use and what kind of sandpaper? Thanks

View more questions Search