Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 19, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Thanks Hamid, do use the vitamins before food or after? Have you used this Benzylarbutin from Herbal Inn?
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    thanks Hamid, do use the vitamins before food or after? have you used this Benzylarbutin from Herbal Inn?
    Muna, the vitamine's are best to taken in before breakfast and later before going to bed. This my own doctor has advice me (also been told this by my fitness coach ) And yes I started with the Fairness cream from Herbal inn already.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Oct 30, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    how many shades have you lightend on your face and body?
    My body became very light.. lighter than I expect it... I would say 3 or 4 shades lighter...
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Hello Hamid, you already got results for before and you said now you are using fairness cream from herbal inn, so how is it going? The results you got before were not dramatic like herbal inn promise?
    halflatin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:54 AM
    Is there a website for Benzylarbutin from Herbal Inn ?
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 11:33 AM
    For Bio Claire users or want to be users, I have been using bio claire for 3 months. It do work by making your skin about 3 shade lighter but it has no effect on scars. Also on a side effect you will see much more blue-green vains. I am not sure if it is for skin being lighten or skin became thin. Also since a week I am seeing a darker shade on my both upper cheeks. I was using it twice a day, so now I reduced it to once a day and will see if it maintain the skin tone and reduct vain and eliminate dark shade. Is there anyone having same problem? By the way, I buy my bio claire from eBay.
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    my body became very light.. lighter than i expect it... i would say 3 or 4 shades lighter...

That's great thanks for the reply

Nov 2, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nadia999
    Hello Hamid, you already got results for before and you said now you are using fairness cream from herbal inn, so how is it going? the results you got before were not dramatic like herbal inn promise?
    Hi Nadia999, yes I'm now using the Hrebal Inn cream, simply because I got tired of pills but they do work very well. And you also must take note that you have to take vitamine C with the pills as well,so it's really a handfull of pills every day.That's way I've decided to search for the next best thing and found the Herbal inn cream.And yes it does deliver what they promise.I'm very please with the result,it take time but it's safe and natural... Goodluck Nadia.

Nov 2, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by halflatin
    is there a website for Benzylarbutin from Herbal Inn ?
    Check out the link, it's a great product, I'm not a seller but this product deserves to be noticed... anyway goodluck.

Herbal Inn&#8482 Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn&#8482 Fairness Milk Indian Ayurvedic.
    beau_619 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    Check out the link, it's a great product, I'm not a seller but this product deserves to be noticed...anyway goodluck.

Herbal Inn&#8482 Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn&#8482 Fairness Milk Indian Ayurvedic.

I'm curious... has anyone tried the Herbal Inn Fairness Cream and Bio-Claire?. If so, is one worth the buy over the other? If no one has, I would be interested to hear how quickly you can expect noticeable results when using each... also has anyone tried the black soap and lotion from eBay Store - Fair Skin Antiaging Whitening Bleach Products Diana Stalder: 50-90 off bargain celebrity Philippine best kept secrets?. if so, could you share your progress and the feasibility--price-wise--of using it longterm. Thanks everyone! Really enjoy reading your posts... especially Gold & Hamid... keep posting!
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Here we all are in pursuit for something that will keep us lighter for a long(problem rest of our life) period. From my personal experience I find it really hard. Specially on face. I went as high as 4-5 shade using bio claire and then I turned to my original color just in 2-3 days while I was using bio claire. Problem happened after 10 weeks. Moreover I have a dark black shade on my both upper cheeks. My hands are now 4-5 shades lighter than my face. I guess bio claire is good for your body. I am not sure if the darkning of face is because of sunburn as someone told me it might be sunburn. But it really made me too dark in just days. It is like all of your month's progress goes away in days.

I know some people are keeping their lightness for years, so there must be a way to stay light. People who is keeping light for more than 6 months, please share how you are doing that. What you are using and so forth..
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Hamid 28 does food we cat can make skin over darken skin what about soda and energy drink
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowgal85
    One last thing, I don't know why I keep having trouble with post just once. lol. But lottie, is this where you got your L-glutathione pills? : http://www.freewebs.com/ganda-atbp/beauty.htm
    It's the LINK Jada gave me... and where I'm planning on ordering mine. I thought you were female... I am. Oh well. Hope things are well with you.
    Hey there! I have noticed that you are buying from the same place which I recently ordered some products from. I'll just let you know that I received the products and was very happy with the service and advice. The lady recommended I try Magic Cream, White Glutathione Soap, and White Pills.

I have tried the cream.. it's really nice on my skin. First time I used it, it was very warm but I got used to it. I just found out it has spf in it which I'm very relieved about because I'm paranoid about the suns effects. It's a very rich cream and that's what I like about it because I have very dry skin.

The soap tingled a bit when I first used it, but now it feels nice and I enjoy it. The only problem is that my skin is a bit dry so I am most likely going to purchase the Kliggmans cream (however you spell it) to keep it moist and also for its whitenning properties.

Ive taken the pills for about a week of course after taking all these products I haven't noticed any difference really but I enjoy making the effort. This stuff takes time and patience. Rome was't built in a day.

Let me tell you I once took Accutane, which is a high dosage of Vitamin A.. The effect of this is to treat and prevent severe acne. I imagine that L-glutathione is much the same and it would take the same amount of time. (about 8 months). Im prepared to wait that long.

The accutane had a permanent damage on my skin it made my skin severely dry and very sensitive. Its been 6 years and the side effects still remain with me. I imagine it will be the same with L-Glutathione. But such is life, and risks are a part of the journey to beautifying yoursef. Nothing in life is without risk or side effect. My advice is to delve into, never have regret or second thought.. and never care.. put your trust and faith out there and hope for the best.

Ive also undergone IPL and Ive had two nose jobs.. all of which Ive done on impulse. So I have no difficulty to go out and try these thing's because I have superb skin.. and I believe if I never done anything to it it wouldn't be half as good. Right now Im just wanting to go a bit lighter. As you can see form my display pic, Im a medium brown. And in the heat of Australia my skin only darkens.

Im happy with White pills.. but I realise a higher dosage of L-glutathione is needed. Im thinking about buying Dr James which has 1000mg of L-glutathione. White pills only have 700mg but they have 150mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 150mg of Vitamin C. I take two tablets a day and with each tablet I take 2,000g of Vitamin C.

But I think that if one takes the bleaching cream, bleaching soap and pills... along with 2 - 3 times Vitamin C of that of L-glutathione.. then the person will have likelihood of getting good results. Don't be scared I say.. Take it in its full. But that's just me I guess. I always take risks when it comes to beauty. But like I said Rome Wasn't built in a day.. and usually you have to look for the big changes.. to get at least the subtle ones.

Oh by the way.. Im thinking of buying Pink Peeling Cream, Kojic Acid Cream, Orange Cream (0.01% Glutathione) Kliggmans Cream 4 in 1 for my body and Glycloic Cream for my body also. Does anybody know anything about this stuff? Thanks all. I loved reading your posts and look forward to your replies. Xx.:cool: :)
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Vahid I heard dr james is fake don't waste money on it
    lovely101 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 10:48 PM
    People,

Try MAKARI oralight pills! They work! Give it a couple months but it is a gradual process which doesn't make you look like you are bleaching! Why are people so much in a rush! People WILL notice if you get lighter in a week! Gradual changes makes it look like you are just maturing.. or perhaps a seasonal color... or perhaps taking care of yourself

Anyway, the pill are wonderful. I use to a day along with Makari's body beautifying lotion and it is slowly but surely working. I am really glowing.. which is exactly what I wanted. Don't really care about being light more so than looking ALIVE.. lol. But I am def. lightening up and very much GLOWING.. really!

Makari pills DO work great by themselves.. however it makes the wait a lot shorter when using the body beautifying lotion. The caviar cream I believe is WAY too drastic, really small, and expensive.. however a lot of people may want that drastic thing..

A few tricks to know when lightening:

1) Thoroughly cleanse the skin and SCRUB the dead skin away with a scrub Every time you lighten. You can make your own at home with sugar and almond oil. If desperate--use cooking oil! Scrub skin in shower FIRST, then shower with soap afterwards to get rid of the oily feeling..
    After scrubbing skin, use the lightening cream on the body and/or face areas. Put the cream on ONCE a day to make it a gradual process

2) Lighten the BODY FIRST! The body is the most hardest to lighten since it is thick skinned. So lighten the body first and then lighten the face. The face is the most EASIEST to lighten. Takes a short period! You don't want to have a ghost face and a dark body! So once you get your body close 2 your desired complexion, put the lightening cream on the face once a week.. THAT's ALL U NEED when it comes to your face.. trust me!

3) Wear SUNSCREEN that protects against UVB and UVA rays to maintain skin complexion. Also regular use can make skin LIGHTER. Not only that but skin will look much healthier and glowing since it protects your skin from sun damage AND WRINKLES! YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE. Try Neutrogena Cooling Mist for $10.. works absolutely great.. sprays on easy and smells nice(not like bugspray)

4) Do not use products that contain hydroquine as they may revert skin back to original color and or cause skin cancer.

5) Try to create a NATURAL color for yourself or else it will DEF. look like your bleaching. Look at your inner arm which is basically the lightest part on the body. THe lightest you should go is that color and no where pass that! Try one shade darker than that color..

6) Results aren't permanent UNLESS you were actually already that light before and you just got a serious tan.. other than that.. you need PROPER Maintenance with the lightening product. Easiest thing to do is take the MAKARI pills (1 a day instead of 2) to maintain complexion as well as using sunscreen. And if you were lighter already and got a serious tan, that means your skin is PRONE to tanning and will most likely have to be maintained as well with makari lotions ONCE a week.. or makari pills two times a week... as well as sunscreen

Makari products are pretty expensive but they do GREAT WORK! I thought it was not working for me but it is a GRADUAL process that you shouldn't mind waiting for. Your skin is precious and it needs to be treated as such with QUALITY products. Just keep at it and it will work--I PROMISE.. ALSO, the BEST thing about makari products is that it DOES NOT blatantly labels the bottles BLEACHING CREAM.. lol! You can lkeave the lotion and creams all over your dresser and no one will know that it is for lighten. The only product that tells you it about whitening is the oralight pills box which say is maxamizes the whitening potentional but it is easy ti get rid of the box or hide it!

The lotions and creams are great because it actually makes your skin look better.. so although some people may not like them.. it is really good for you and the overall look and health of your skin..

THE PILLS DO WORK THOUGH! Makari oralight pills at makari.com I think its 35 bucks.. try it! I KNOW it works because it wasn't until I started taking the pillls that I started to lighten up. The beautifying lotion was not as effective without it.. so the pill description does what it promises. And It works ALONE if you want it to but give it a couple months!

GOOD LUCK!

Any questions feel free to ask! :)

Nov 28, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely101
    People,

Try MAKARI oralight pills!! They work! Give it a couple months but it is a gradual process which doesn't make you look like you are bleaching! Why are people so much in a rush! People WILL notice if you get lighter in a week! Gradual changes makes it look like you are just maturing..or perhaps a seasonal color...or perhaps taking care of yourself

Anywho, the pill are wonderful. I use 2 a day along with Makari's body beautifying lotion and it is slowly but surely working. I am really glowing..which is exactly what I wanted. Don't really care about being light more so than looking ALIVE..lol. but I am def. lightening up and very much GLOWING..really!

Makari pills DO work great by themselves..however it makes the wait a lot shorter when using the body beautifying lotion. The caviar cream I believe is WAY too drastic, really small, and expensive.. however alot of people may want that drastic thing..

A few tricks to know when lightening:

1) Thoroughly cleanse the skin and SCRUB the dead skin away with a scrub EVERYTIME u lighten. You can make your own at home with sugar and almond oil. If desperate--use cooking oil! Scrub skin in shower FIRST, then shower with soap afterwards to get rid of the oily feeling..
    After scrubbing skin, use the lightening cream on the body and/or face areas. Put the cream on ONCE a day to make it a gradual process

2) Lighten the BODY FIRST! The body is the most hardest to lighten since it is thick skinned. So lighten the body first and then lighten the face. The face is the most EASIEST to lighten. Takes a short period of time! You don't want to have a ghost face and a dark body!! So once you get ur body close 2 ur desired complexion, put the lightening cream on the face once a week..THAT's ALL U NEED when it comes to ur face..trust me!

3) Wear SUNSCREEN that protects against UVB and UVA rays to maintain skin complexion. Also regular use can make skin LIGHTER. Not only that but skin will look much healthier and glowing since it protects your skin from sun damage AND WRINKLES! YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE. Try Neutrogena Cooling Mist for $10..works absolutely great..sprays on easy and smells nice(not like bugspray)

4) Do not use products that contain hydroquine as they may revert skin back to original color and or cause skin cancer.

5) Try to create a NATURAL color for yourself or else it will DEF. look like ur bleaching. Look at your inner arm which is basically the lightest part on the body. THe lightest you should go is that color and no where pass that! Try one shade darker than that color..

6) Results aren't permanent UNLESS you were actually already that light before and you just got a serious tan..other than that..you need PROPER MAINTAINENCE with the lightening product. Easiest thing to do is take the MAKARI pills (1 a day instead of 2) to maintain complexion as well as using sunscreen. And if you were lighter already and got a serious tan, that means ur skin is PRONE to tanning and will most likely have to be maintained as well with makari lotions ONCE a week.. or makari pills two times a week...as well as sunscreen

Makari products are pretty expensive but they do GREAT WORK! i thought it was not working for me but it is a GRADUAL process that you shouldn't mind waiting for. Your skin is precious and it needs to be treated as such with QUALITY products. Just keep at it and it will work--I PROMISE..! ALSO, the BEST thing about makari products is that it DOES NOT blatantly labels the bottles BLEACHING CREAM..lol!! You can lkeave the lotion and creams all over ur dresser and no one will know that it is for lighten. The only product that tells you it about whitening is the oralight pills box which say is maxamizes the whitening potentional but it is easy ti get rid of the box or hide it!

The lotions and creams are great because it actually makes your skin look better..so although some people may not like them..it is really good for you and the overall look and health of ur skin..

THE PILLS DO WORK THOUGH! Makari oralight pills at makari.com I think its 35 bucks..try it! I KNOW it works because it wasn't until I started taking the pillls that I started to lighten up. The beautifying lotion was not as effective without it..so the pill description does what it promises. And It works ALONE if you want it to but give it a couple months!

GOOD LUCK!!

Any questions feel free to ask! :)

Thanks for your awesome advice lovie! I will surely try that stuff. But do you want to know how the sun is here?? After using skin lightening creams and Magic Cream and glutathione soap etc etc... my face became about two shades lighter than the rest of my body. Until today. It was a 39 degree celsius day and I didn't even go out.. I drove for half an hour to and fro and my face is now the same colour as the rest of me and my right arm and hand is about 3 shadaes darker than my left arm. (drivers arm) That's HOW BAD IT IS IN AUSTRALIA!! I really don't think these pills and lotions are going to work so well.. sure ill definitely do the pills.. but I'm also going to try the monobenzone cream. Only because I know the sun will reverse any effect the pills and creams have. Example.. my cousin was about two shades lighter than me. He spent a week doing gardenning he is now about 3 shades darker than me.

Nov 28, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Thanks for your awesome advice lovie!! I will surely try that stuff. But do you wanna know how the sun is here???? After using skin lightening creams and Magic Cream and glutathione soap etc etc... my face became about two shades lighter than the rest of my body. Until today. It was a 39 degree celsius day and I didnt even go out.. I drove for half an hour to and fro and my face is now the same colour as the rest of me and my right arm and hand is about 3 shadaes darker than my left arm. (drivers arm) THATS HOW BAD IT IS IN AUSTRALIA!!! I really dont think these pills and lotions are gonna work so well.. sure ill definately do the pills.. but im also going to try the monobenzone cream. Only because I know the sun will reverse any effect the pills and creams have. Example.. my cousin was about two shades lighter than me. He spent a week doing gardenning he is now about 3 shades darker than me.

Does this menobenzone cream or ANY cream you have used have HYDROQUINE OR Steroids in them. The reason why I asked is because HYDROQUINE and STERIOD can actually make skin color DARKER when exposed to the sun.. especially without sunscreen! NO HYDROQUINE! Products with ARBUTIN and KOJIC ACID are great for lightening.. look for these products!

Listen, what I really recommend is

1) Makari pills. The makari pills not only help LIGHTEN but MAINTAIN skin complexion! I am certain of this!

2) You NEED sunscreen with UVB protection in order to protect you from cancer... and UVA RAYS to protect from SKIN TANNING! UVA rays are lurking everywhere.. even in the shade. The reflection of the sun from water, cars, window etc is actually tanning your skin. You need a sunscreen that is SPF 30 or MORE.. Nuetrogena cooling mist is SPF 45!! Since you live in such a hot climate, you HAVE to bring that sunscreen with you just in case it wears off! It s a SPRAY On so just take it up and lightly spray it all over there exposed body areas.. simple..

3) I think makari CREAMS are way to expensive! SO I suggest you try the papaya soap or black soap set. It is sold on EBAY for REALLY CHEAP even though its worth way more.. and there are rave reviews:

The black soap found here:
    Skin Bleach Whitening Bleaching Lightening Fading Set 3 - (eBay item 200177962155 end time Dec-02-07 14:02:29 PST)

The papaya soap found here:
    Body Skin Bleach Lightening Whitening Bleaching Set Kit - (eBay item 200177995361 end time Dec-02-07 15:54:57 PST)

Make sure to read all the things she says about what to expect with the soap. If you sign up for eBay, you can even have a word to word with the seller and ask her which she thinks is better for you.. or which gives you the best results. From the look of it, it seems the black bar is leading. But it seems that if it irritates your skin, then the papaya is for you..

You must sign up with eBay to purchase it. Also, a credit card or debit card to pay through paypal because it is the EASIEST WAY!

THe whole set is there, just remember to give yourself time and patience! It will come and when it does.. wow.. you'll be amazed at the results. ESPECIALLY with the Makari pills working along with it.. trust!:cool:

Nov 28, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Does this menobenzone cream or ANY cream you have used have HYDROQUINE OR STERIODS in them. The reason why I asked is because HYDROQUINE and STERIOD can actually make skin color DARKER when exposed to the sun..especially without sunscreen!! NO HYDROQUINE! Products with ARBUTIN and KOJIC ACID are great for lightening..look for these products!!

Listen, what I really reccommend is

1) Makari pills. the makari pills not only help LIGHTEN but MAINTAIN skin complexion! I am certain of this!

2) You NEED sunscreen with UVB protection in order to protect you from cancer...........................and UVA RAYS to protect from SKIN TANNING! UVA rays are lurking everywhere..even in the shade. The reflection of the sun from water, cars, window etc is actually tanning ur skin. You need a sunscreen that is SPF 30 or MORE..Nuetrogena cooling mist is SPF 45!!! Since you live in such a hot climate, you HAVE to bring that sunscreen with you just in case it wears off! It s a SPRAY On so just take it up and lightly spray it all over ther exposed body areas..simple..

3) I think makari CREAMS are way to expensive! SO I suggest you try the papaya soap or black soap set. It is sold on EBAY for REALLY CHEAP even though its worth way more..and there are rave reviews:

Skin Bleach Whitening Bleaching Lightening Fading Set 3 - (eBay item 200177962155 end time Dec-02-07 14:02:29 PST)

Body Skin Bleach Lightening Whitening Bleaching Set Kit - (eBay item 200177995361 end time Dec-02-07 15:54:57 PST)

make sure to read all the things she says about what to expect with the soap. If you sign up for ebay, you can even have a word to word with the seller and ask her which she thinks is better for you..or which gives you the best results. From the look of it, it seems the black bar is leading. But it seems that if it irritates your skin, then the papaya is for you..

You must sign up with ebay to purchase it. Also, a credit card or debit card to pay thru paypal b/c it is the EASIEST WAY!

THe whole set is there, just remember to give urself time and patience! it will come and when it does..wow..you'll be amazed at the results. ESPECIALLY with the Makari pills working along with it..trust!:cool:
    Ill try the Makari pills and the SPF 45 sunscreen neutrogena spray sounds really good! Ive always wanted to apply SPF during the day without having to re moisturise. I think Glutathion pills are good too.. a good quality one. Because I don't know where to buy Mikari pills or how much. I think Magic cream has that hydroquine stuff in it because like I said my face went two shades darker without even me going right into the sun and with my windows down. I put SPF 30 on my arm and still it went dark as anything.. I guess what I'm saying is either my spf doesn't work so well (maybe because I keep it in the glovebox in the heat) or even your conventional spf doesn't guard you against tan. Actually from my experience spf doesn't make a huge difference in preventing tan. Your skin tans no matter what SPF is on it. Australian sun is very intense.. think opposite of england.. where its always cold and rainy.. its always hot!!

And oh yes Im aware of the various soaps available. Papaya and Black soap are very good.. but Kojic is also very good. Kojic products are very good and I think I will try them instead of Magic Cream. I like magic Cream allot though. My skin is very dry and magic cream is very thick so it suits me. I use L-glutathione soap, which is said to be more effective than Kojic, Papaya and Black soap. Black soap is better for more sensitive skin that can't handle the L-glutathione soap (or so I've been told). I think all these soaps do similar thing's and they are great, I want to try them all. These products are great and so nice to use. :)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 28, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Does this menobenzone cream or ANY cream you have used have HYDROQUINE OR STERIODS in them. The reason why I asked is because HYDROQUINE and STERIOD can actually make skin color DARKER when exposed to the sun..especially without sunscreen!! NO HYDROQUINE! Products with ARBUTIN and KOJIC ACID are great for lightening..look for these products!!

Listen, what I really reccommend is

1) Makari pills. the makari pills not only help LIGHTEN but MAINTAIN skin complexion! I am certain of this!

2) You NEED sunscreen with UVB protection in order to protect you from cancer...........................and UVA RAYS to protect from SKIN TANNING! UVA rays are lurking everywhere..even in the shade. The reflection of the sun from water, cars, window etc is actually tanning ur skin. You need a sunscreen that is SPF 30 or MORE..Nuetrogena cooling mist is SPF 45!!! Since you live in such a hot climate, you HAVE to bring that sunscreen with you just in case it wears off! It s a SPRAY On so just take it up and lightly spray it all over ther exposed body areas..simple..

3) I think makari CREAMS are way to expensive! SO I suggest you try the papaya soap or black soap set. It is sold on EBAY for REALLY CHEAP even though its worth way more..and there are rave reviews:

make sure to read all the things she says about what to expect with the soap. If you sign up for ebay, you can even have a word to word with the seller and ask her which she thinks is better for you..or which gives you the best results. From the look of it, it seems the black bar is leading. But it seems that if it irritates your skin, then the papaya is for you..

You must sign up with ebay to purchase it. Also, a credit card or debit card to pay thru paypal b/c it is the EASIEST WAY!

THe whole set is there, just remember to give urself time and patience! it will come and when it does..wow..you'll be amazed at the results. ESPECIALLY with the Makari pills working along with it..trust!:cool:

The papaya/black soap are by Diana Stalder. The links you put up there, they do not have the correct DS labels on it. I suggest anyone wanting to buy the papaya/black soap must buy it from a seller that sells the genuine labeled Diana Stalder stuff. :cool:

Nov 28, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Ill try the Makari pills and the SPF 45 sunscreen neutrogena spray sounds really good! Ive always wanted to apply SPF during the day without having to re moisturise. I think Glutathion pills are good too.. a good quality one. Because I don't know where to buy Mikari pills or how much. I think Magic cream has that hydroquine stuff in it because like I said my face went two shades darker without even me going right into the sun and with my windows down. I put SPF 30 on my arm and still it went dark as anything.. I guess what im saying is either my spf doesnt work so well (maybe cus i keep it in the glovebox int he heat) or even your conventional spf doesnt guard u against tan. Actually from my experience spf doesnt make a huge difference in preventing tan. Your skin tans no matter what SPF is on it. Australian sun is very intense.. think opposite of england.. where its always cold and rainy.. its always hot!!!

And oh yes Im aware of the various soaps available. Papaya and Black soap are very good.. but Kojic is also very good. Kojic products are very good and I think I will try them instead of Magic Cream. I like magic Cream allot though. My skin is very dry and magic cream is very thick so it suits me. I use L-glutathione soap, which is said to be more effective than Kojic, Papaya and Black soap. Black soap is better for more sensitive skin that can't handle the L-glutathione soap (or so I've been told). I think all these soaps do similar thing's and they are great, I want to try them all. These products are great and so nice to use. :)

I think the reason why the suncreen did not work for you is because you did not have a sunscreen that blocked UVA ANNNND UVB rays. Many sunscreens are being pulled off the market because they have been LYING about protection! YEAH, I know.. right? SOme do not protect against what they say the protect from. Neutrogena is a trusted brand and I assure you it works.

To get the makari pills all you have to do is go on MAKARI.COM search for the pills and click add to my cart.. and proceed from there.. pretty simple.

Try those products you mentioned if you like! Which ever one works best for u! Just make sure it contains no Hydroquine and steroids.. or that they are not LYING about not containing it or making up FAKE INGREDIENT NAMES. I think Makari has been FDA approved! Which is great to know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search