Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    yeah i had the same problem with hydroquinone it work well on my face did nothing for my body... let us know your progress with bio - claire.. it should definately work on you.. you have to get some time.. it took me almost 2 months to notice a change and i almost gave up...

good luck...
    Thank you I will keep you posted. Thanks again:)
    Sagalina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    Hi. Well this is my first time using this so I'm going to try it out.
    The problem I have is that I am somalian. I am originally lighted skind. And the thing is I burn easily and darken easily. I'm light in some area and dark in others

So in gernal I have uneven skin tone.I want to know about these lightening pills. Because I live in a place where I am exposed to a lot of sun and here. I ones read about a lighting pill that stops the myelinocyes production so you can go out and eveythign and not get darker. The thing is I lost the page ( tear) I reali want to know something about that prodcut so if anyone knws about it . Help..

I want to get my original colour back and not having problamatic skin expact the uneveness is annoying. So if any info about it let me know.

The other this is I don't like using these creams with harmful stuff because I have sensitive skin. I'm only 18 and don't want any side affect that would affected me in the future.

Thank u
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jun 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    thank you i will keep you posted. thanks again:)
    Your welcome

Jul 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
    your welcome
    Hi I didn't get in the end went to store and there are so many whitening products the owner was showing me makari products and how much women have been buying it. It really is expensive I don't know what to do. Have you ever used it? Need your advice quick:) :) :)

Jul 2, 2007, 11:19 AM
    hi i didnt get in the end went to store and there are so many whitening products the owner was showing me makari products and how much women have been buying it. it really is expensive i dont know what to do. have you ever used it? need your advice quick:) :) :)
    Yeah I tried makari.. I bought 1 bottle of it yeah its very expensive I paid 42.00 bucks for it... and it ran out too quick to me it wasn't worth it cause about time I see result I would probably be pennyless. The bottle last me a week I didn't use the product long enough to see if it works... I bought the body lotion... I don't think they should charge so much money for that...

I have bought there whitening pills also..

I just think you should try bio-claire since it way cheaper than makari products.. unless you have a lot of money spend on makari products...

Jul 2, 2007, 12:00 PM
    yeah i tried makari.. i bought 1 bottle of it yeah its very expensive i paid 42.00 bucks for it... and it ran out too quick to me it wasnt worth it cause about time i see result i would probably be pennyless. the bottle last me a week i didnt use the product long enough to see if it works... i bought the body lotion... I dont think they should charge so much money for that...

i have bought there whitening pills also..

i just think you should try bio-claire since it way cheaper than makari products.. unless you have alot of money spend on makari products...
    Trust me girl I don't have that kind of money:D . I am just so sick and tired of trying to find something that will work on mY body. It is starting to depress me:(

When I use fair and white products on my face I look really good I think I look better when my face is lighter. I just hate having to hide the rest of my body because its 5 shades darker. Some of the jamacian men can be really hard one called me a bleacher and was laughing at me:mad:

I have spent thousands over the past 5 years on products and pills nothing works. That's why I ordered ordered I changed my mind not to use it because I don't want to whiten just lighten my body.

I can't understand how the amercian black celebrity females can lighten and it looks natural I know that lightening and make up has a lot to do with it but I know the majority do you use some lightening cream I want it,but its like TOP SECRET ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIC:) :)

Jul 2, 2007, 01:40 PM
    you can use bio-claire on your face and body... I use bio-claire on just my body because my face was already light... I just wanted my body even with my face...

Jul 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
    you can use bio-claire on your face and body... i use bio-claire on just my body because my face was already light... i just wanted my body even with my face...
    Tommore I will buy it from the store. Is this what you are using
    1. soap
    2. is it the smal bottle or big bottle
    Do I buy the cream in the jar? And mix it with the oil
    Just want to make sure I get it right
    Thanks again:) :) :)

Jul 3, 2007, 05:09 AM
    tommore i will buy it from the store. is this what you are using
    1. soap
    2. is it the smal bottle or big bottle
    do i buy the cream in the jar? and mix it with the oil
    just wanna make sure i get it right
    thanks again:) :) :)
    I brought te bio claire this morning but there was no soap do I need the soap
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
    i brought te bio claire this morning but there was no soap do i need the soap
    Hi jessica where did u buy the bio claire? And how much was it?

Jul 4, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teenee
    Hi jessica where did u buy the bio claire? and how much was it?
    I got it from beauty queens in the uk

Jul 4, 2007, 07:37 AM
    i got it from beauty queens in the uk

Oh well I I'm out of luck because I'm all the way in canada

Jul 4, 2007, 10:58 AM
    oh well i jus im outta luck because im all the way in canada
    That's ashame I think you can buy it online. Don't you have any black or asian beauty stores?
    almondeyes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Hi Ladies
    I'm new to the board... and I've been searching the web for skin lightening products like everyone else. It seems like there are only a few products that seem to work. Bio Claire is something new to me that I've never heard prior to reading this post? Now this question may have been asked before but should I use whitening pills along with Bio Claire? I'm currently a dark brown skin tone and I would like to achieve a light brown shade. Also what do you guys think about menzobene

Jul 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by almondeyes
    Hi Ladies
    i'm new to the board... and I've been searching the web for skin lightening products like everyone else. It seems like there are only a few products that seem to work. Bio Claire is something new to me that i've never heard prior to reading this post? Now this question may have been asked before but should I use whitening pills along with Bio Claire? I'm currenly a dark brown skin tone and I would like to achieve a light brown shade. Also what do you guys think about menzobene
    Listen I have tried gluta pills with vitamin c with the correct dosage for my weight for along time it did not mae me light at all. It don't work. Try bio claire people like gold3509 and shorty and many more have got good body lightening . I have just started to use it.

I brought monobenzone and I stopped using as it is not for lightening it for full depigmentation hope this helps

Jul 5, 2007, 10:52 AM
    thats ashame i think you can buy it online. dont you have any black or asian beauty stores?
    Yeah we have black beauty stores in canada... how long u been using it?

Jul 5, 2007, 11:41 AM
    yeah we have black beauty stores in canada....how long u been using it?
    Just a couple days

Jul 5, 2007, 04:27 PM
    i brought te bio claire this morning but there was no soap do i need the soap

Sorry I took so long to respond I was away for the while...

I bought the big bottle of bio claire.. when you first use bio claire you have to use it three times a day for a week than 2 times a week. I was told to mix the oil with the cream in the jar to get better result.. I didn't it like that for a month but no result than I just use the lotion along for the rest of the time... but now I use the oil off and on... I have bought the soap off and on also...

Jul 6, 2007, 12:43 AM
    sorry i took so long to respond i was away for the while...

i bought the big bottle of bio claire.. when you first use bio claire you have to use it three times a day for a week than 2 times a week. i was told to mix the oil with the cream in the jar to get better result.. i didnt it like that for a month but no result than i just use the lotion along for the rest of the time... but now i use the oil off and on... i have bought the soap off and on also...
    That's OK I mangaed to get the soap and I mix the small oil with cream in the jar. So what you saying you didn't get much results mixing the oil with the cream? Is better to just use the cream or lotion on its own? Without using the oil?

Jul 6, 2007, 07:00 AM
    thats ok i mangaed to get the soap and i mix the small oil with cream in the jar. so what you saying you didnt get much results mixing the oil with the cream? is better to just use the cream or lotion on its own? without using the oil?
    No I think the oil plays a big part in the result.. it just that my result was taking forever to happen... I use the lotion mainly though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search