Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Hey gold3509 yes man that souds wicked I will be getting that too. Haha:D listen you are a big woman don't let anybody tell you are discorage from what you need to do you get me.

My friends and family are saying to me are you blaching your skin. And I don't answer them. They complain about the risks well I know the risk.

I have people so much more compliments from people and especially men saying I am pretty especially from yardies oh soory jamacian men calling me browning. All I am saying really its up to the individuals I know a lot of dark skin beautiful women. I just prefer to be light skinned. I know a lot of people are not going to agree with me but its my life and I don't give a s***.:D any way will check out link and will keep your posted on my progress bye for now,take care
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2007, 09:04 AM
    The hydroquionone 10% isn't cheap it cost $63.00 plus shipping and handling is 6 bucks comes to $69.00
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 09:11 AM
    HI gold3509 ITS expensive but it worth it I have spent hundreds of pounds on ski lightening creams in the past that have not worked. I have tried to get a higher concentration from beauty queens and the highest they do is 2%:eek: so I am excited about this one what's its called please because as soon as I gt some mor money I am going to try it.just brought eBay cream so will give that a try first.

Feb 11, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    HI gold3509 ITS expensive but it worth it i have spent hundreds of pounds on ski lightening creams in the past that have not worked. i have tried to get a higher concentration from beauty queens and the highest they do is 2%:eek: so iam excited about this one whats its called please because as soon as i gt some mor money iam going to try it.just brought ebay cream so will give that a try first.
    When you go to the website email customer service and ask for hydroquinone 10 %. There is no other name but hydroquinone 10%
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Gold,, I have found a cream combination that works like magic for me, I mean in 2 weeks I have sen 2 shades already, for real.. I am using it on my entire body not just my face and it works, the best part is that there is no hydroquinone and its perfect just fro me. But here is the catch it is very expensive, it cost me 100 us dolars to get the right combination and portion for 2 weeks , so for the next 3 months I am spending going to spend 200 dolars a month to get me the complextion that I want and then I will reduce the mixture and just maintain it... this works really.

Feb 12, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    gold,,, I have found a cream combination that works like magic for me, i mean in 2 weeks i have sen 2 shades already, for real.. i am using it on my entire body not just my face and it works, the best part is that there is no hydroquinone and its perfect just fro me. But here is the catch it is very expensive, it cost me 100 us dolars to get the right combination and portion for 2 weeks , so for the next 3 months i am spending going to spend 200 dolars a month to get me the complextion that i want and then i will reduce the mixture and just maintain it..... this works really.
    That good but I'm not spending 200 buck a month for no product.. I am satisfy with the cheat bio-claire and my not hydroquinone that last me about 2 months for just my face.
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Has anyone found a solution to lightening the body? My arms are now lighter than my stomach and I w ant to lighten my stomach more. Maybe now I should use the bio oil?

Feb 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    My update on bio-claire.. well its definitely lightening my forearms my arms are continuously getting lighter so the bio-claire definitely has a lightening effect on me. My hands have not yet lighten just on my arms it working kind of good on.. I can see that my hands are trying to lighten but nothing too noticeable yet. My legs I can see something is starting to happen but not a real change yet. I think bio-claire is going to be a keeper for me.. even though it's been working very slow on me it does lighten your skin... I want to make the transition of using it on my face but I am afraid to do so, cause I use hydroquione on my face which did a good job of lightening my face. I am afraid if I start using bio-claire on my face and stop using hydroquinone my face would darken first before the bio-claire begins to work.. and I don't want my face darken if anybody know if my face would stay light please let me know??

Bio-claire is so reasonable doesn't cost a lot and it would be so great! To stop using hydroquinone completely cause it cost to damn much... I want to use bio-claire on my face but I'm afraid my complexion would darken first before bio-claire begins to work.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 09:43 AM
    U can't keep using hydroquinone on your face cause it might cost problem to your skin... its harmful for u to use it for a long time I guess a few time won't hurt but not forever...

Feb 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    u can't keep using hydroquinone on your face cause it might cost problem to your skin...its harmful for u to use it for a long time i guess a few time wont hurt but not forever...
    This exactly why I did not talk about using hydroquinone cause people like you keep talking about hydroquinone is harmful I been using hydroquinone for 10 years and my skin is fine... if hydroquinone is so harmful I don't think you would see it in stores all these years... I do know the FDA whoever has put a ban on hydroquinone. They need to put a ban on tanning lotion for people who want to darker there skin if that's the case..

I know plenty of people who use hydroquinone with no side effect at all... ( and been using it for years like me). If you have not been using hydroquinone you have no room to talk... I do know some people have allergy reaction to certain product that is just with any thing you put on your skin... some people just have sensitive skin... I can see if I was drinking hydroquinone than you can talk... so there nothing you can tell me about hydroquinone that I don't already know... you do you and I'll do me Ok!! People smoke cigarette and there are harmful effect of smoking u don't see them stop smoking now do you...
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    This exactly why i did not talk about using hydroquinone cause people like you keep talking about hydroquinone is harmful i been using hydroquinone for 10 years and my skin is fine.... if hydroquinone is so harmful i dont think you would see it in stores all these years...... i do know the FDA whoever has put a ban on hydroquinone. they need to put a ban on tanning lotion for people who want to darker there skin if that's the case..

i know plenty of people who use hydroquinone with no side effect at all...( and been using it for years like me). if you have not been using hydroquinone you have no room to talk... i do know some people have allergy reaction to certain product that is just with any thing you put on your skin.... some people just have sensitive skin... I can see if i was drinking hydroquinone than you can talk.... so there nothing you can tell me about hydroquinone that i don't already know... you do you and i'll do me Ok!!! people smoke cigarette and there are harmful effect of smoking u dont see them stop smoking now do you....

I agree.. I am if someone hasn't actually used it they shouldn't talk as if it is bad. If it works for you and your happy with your complextion and you know the risks then fine! I actually want to use a brand of hydroquine for my back or my butt area but I'm not sure what to use. Which did you use on your face gold?

Feb 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    I agree.. I am if someone hasn't actually used it they shouldn't talk as if it is bad. If it works for you and ur happy with ur complextion and u know the risks then fine! I actually want to use a brand of hydroquine for my back or my butt area but im not sure what to use. Which did u use on your face gold?

I got hydroquinone from the website greatskin.com you have ask customer service for it... it no name brand of hydroquinone just ask for hydroquinone.
    shaday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Ive been using the cream and it works just fine.. I can't get the oil to buy anywhere its allways sold out so I gave up. Im about 1 shade lighter . I just want one more shade! i was just wondering if someone knows how to maintain this colour in the summer.
    Hi I'm new here, but has been reading along for a while. I just bought the bio claire oil and cream here MAXIMEBEAUTYPLUS.COM. It hasn't arrived yet, the oil cost around $8 and standard shipping is around $14(kinda expensive)in all I paid like $30, I live in NY. This was the only place I could find it, all the other places are sold out. I will update everyone on my progress.
    unpredictable Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Yes you will start to see more brightening in the next few dayz and weeks
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Well, after all the creams and pills that I have tried from what I have read here, I am sorry to sya that "IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME, NONE OF THEM" The funny thing is that some may work but takes ages or very temporary.
    But I have found all that I need to get to where I want to be. Yes it is expensive, I spent 100.00 every 2 weeks for my body creams and just a regular over the ounter vitamin c.
    Yes my complextion is shinny, clear and smooth, the change is very obvious, but I am loving it. When I get to the lightest that I want in a about 3 months from now, I mean this si no joke, it will make you white, reale white, then I will stop the gels and maintain it with only the lotions.
    My greatest joy is that it does not contain hydroquinone, and its working right for me.
    Thanks everyone for all u're advive, and thank god I've found mine.

Mar 7, 2007, 01:35 AM
    So what exactly worked for you L?
    shaday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 08:30 AM
    I have been using the Bio Claire Oil and Cream for 9 days now because I started March 1. Anyway I can see the changes on my skin. I haven't been using it religiously either, mayb twice a day, skipping some days. Some days I just use the cream, other days I use the oil alone and then I mix it when I feel like. My back is lightening up, and even my arms are starting to be one color, I have scars on my leg and its clearing up too, For me its working great. Hope to see more changes soon, I/m going to continue using it until its done. I have the big bottle of cream and the small oil. But foreal though, when you use the oil by itself your skin is mad dry, I'm going to start a body scrub regimen cause you know the dead cells need to go .Anyways in another week or so I'll post again, Hope it keeps working.

**lighterimust** $100 every 2 weeks that's a lot of money, how long you going to do that for? By the way, what are you using?

Mar 9, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Yeah the bio claire oil makes your skin very dry and itchy.. cause when I first started using bio claire the oil made my skin very dry and itchy. I been using just the bio claire lotion... and the itching has stop and dryness is not like it was before... I must say the result are getting better and better for me... I thought bio claire was crap at first cause it took so long to work on me... now the front of my arms are very light now... the back side of my arms were always lighter than the front side of my arms now the front side of my arm is lighter than the back side.. I didn't use the lotion too much on the back side cause it was lighter now I have to use it on the back side to even it out. Any way my arms are a light brown color now... very noticebly different... only thing my hands are taking forever to lighten up the knuckle and finger refuse to lighten the hand part has lighten. My feets are now starting to lighten up also my legs are taking for ever also but it starting to lighten up too. Right now I have begin to use bio- claire on my face to see if my complexion would stay the same cause I have been using other products on my face with good result... I been using it for three days on my face so far my complexion is staying light. I want to stop using the expensive stuff and use bio- claire cause it's a cheap product that works... I'm going to order the oil again since the effect of the oil I believe has the effect of drying out the top layer of skin so the new lighter skin appear after wards.. I'm just going to use the oil on my hands and legs along with the lotions

Mar 10, 2007, 06:12 AM
    I'm happy to hear that Bio Claire is working for a lot of people here... as I said the beginning that it works for most people and for others it takes time. Bio claire was finished from all the salons and shops here... so when I went darker... only now I realise that I was nearly white... I mean I went from halle berry complexion to beyonce... but my original color without using any lighting creams is like Tweety the star if you know her... well just want to share another experience, during the time bio claire was out... I used Tente claire... and I had 1 bottle of bio claire so I mix them and I started using a soap called maxi white... and that brought me back to halle berry complexion, maybe a shade darker but can't wait for bio claire because the long you use... its seem like it works better... and I realise that the sun is its worst enemy. Because my college has air con and I drive so I hardly interact with the sun... anyways I like this forum because we get to talk about our experiences... so I promise to continue to talk about my experience.. anyway can't wait till bio claire arrives! Take care. Peace! :)
    Relle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 09:14 AM
    I noticed many of you had tried Dr. James Glutathione and Vitamins USA. I was wondering, where online did you purchase it and has it had any effect on you whatesoever? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search