Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    white zombie03132 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2006, 01:35 AM
    [QUOTE=Lady C]what's your complexion? I#'m brown skinnned and taking 3000mg dr james and activew white I intend to take it for at least 4months... don't worry, be patient

Yeah I guess I need to give it another two months to see results. I haven't noticed anything yet but my complexion isn't a brown.. more like a caramel color.. but a really light caramel color so it should be more noticeable since I have a lighter skin tone. We'll see though. I need to wait it out before I say anything. And they are pretty expensive but I'm willing to buy these pills because they have no side effects but the whitening so we'll see what happens.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2006, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by white zombie03132
    i'm on my 2nd month of glutathione and no whitening so far. i'm still taking 1000mg glut and 2000 vit c 2x a day so i don't know :(
    did you knowhave you computed your required intake for skin whitening...
    I think it is 30-40mg per kg of your weight plus 1-2x of vitamin C...
    I am taking mine 3000mg plus 6000mg of vitamin C and yes that is a lot hehehe

I think there are fakes gluta, be sure your taking the original and the one that really have 1000mg of gluta...

I just used this last few weeks, regarding extratone-b creame, I got an email from dermisoft they said it will be available in 2 weeks, but so far its still unavailable to their page... its really agood product... I got mine in canada because dermisoft is our of stock, I ordered through phone by one of their dealers there and pay him through money order.
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 12:25 AM
    I have been using some herbal products for the last 8 months and have become 2-3 degrees lighter. I want to start using gluta , but have come across this post which says that it causes pimples, has anyone hhad such an experience with gluta
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Haven't heard about that. I think gluta actually can be used to fight for pimples. Not to cause them.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 2, 2006, 01:48 PM
    I stop taking the glutathoine I switch to Makari whitening capsules ( makari.com ) I been taking (L-gluthonine) them for 3 1/2 month in high doses with 6000 mg of vitamin C a day. Even though they said in 4 month you should see result I got unpatience cause the high doses was too much for me. I was going to take it until June but sorry I change my mind. Pay all this money for a very slow process to see result it take to damn long. I get more quick results using damn skin creams...

But any way I switch to Makari products which are for African Americans.. like myself. They offer pills to lighten your skin and lotions and soaps. I bought the beauty lightening Milk which is to use on the body. Only thing about the lightening milk is its 44 bucks and only last me a damn week.. that piss me off and the damn thing is waterer it comes in a 4.75 fl oz glass bottle. It seem to work but it run out on me to really see results from it. I have to get more of it. I also bought the soap that whitens also.

One thing that's good is that you can contact them and ask questions about there products..

I ask them about the beauty lightening Milk will it work on my body to lightening it they said yes it would just keep using until you achieve the skin tone you want.

They also have a online video discussing there products...
    realhipchick Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenwhite
    i have been using some herbal products for the last 8 months and have become 2-3 degrees lighter. I want to start using gluta , but have come across this post which says that it causes pimples, has anyone hhad such an experience with gluta
    Goldenwhite, what herbal product have you been using?
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 9, 2006, 10:41 PM
    Be proud of your skin color no matter what shade it is.. unless you were in a horrible accident that needs covering up leave the skin alone... what type of a society have we turned into when people can't accept the color of their skin but also the SHADE of that color... rediculous!

Apr 10, 2006, 12:00 AM
    I have been using these herbal products made by this lady in Nashville. Some of them amazing. She makes them from real herbs and stuff.

She has this grain kind of thing, which you have to mix with milk. And then leave on for 10 minutes and then take it off by rotating it in a circular motion.

Then she has this gold mask - which makes your skin tingle. And you have to wash it off in 15 minutes. It gives a clean, fair, glowing tingling feeling.

Apr 11, 2006, 01:11 AM
    Baby Bruchie,

On skincarex.com forums, there is stuff about people developing acne from taking glutathione orally.

That's the only place I've heard about some adverse side-effect of glutathione.

Have you taken glutathione, what dosage have taken, what results did you get?

Also where have you purchased your glutathione from and which brand?
    TooFair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Why would you want only soaps or pills?
    Pills would be worse than lotions cause it could harm the inside don't you think?
    Bich you is weird...
    Sharmy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2006, 01:11 PM
    To: Who are taking l-glutathione

Did anyone of you see the results?
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2006, 07:12 AM
    Hi guyz

Here is lotti, well it`s a long time ago that I put a article into this forum.

However, over the last month I watched this forum from time to time without finding out anything news.

All lot of you guyz out there are still on the wrong way!!

Once again I used l-glutathione ,in the right way, dosis... for a long term on myself and I could not deiscern any lightening success at all!!
    "In my opinion" l-glutathione pills are a waste of money and time!
    Only a few clever (criminal) sellers specially from the Philippines islands make a good fast money.

Also the most whitening creams (all I used until now/a lot) are a fake or still lose their effect after some time.

Enough bad knowledge.

Well I heard from a rather new product called "IKLEN SERUM" & "IKLEN CREAM".
    It contain 0.3% concentration active agent 4-n-Butyl-Resorcinol (Rucinol) which promise and is ""proven" to lighten up skin local, permanent!! :)
    Maybe it will work over the whole face area?

If anyone of you guyz could also find information about this product or even have experience please inform me on this side.

Have anice day lotti

Jun 15, 2006, 12:08 PM
    What site is this product on? ( iklen serum & iklen cream)
    paraiba princess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2006, 01:56 AM
    Hi there everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been reading all of your posts and just wanted to say PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED INTO USING CREAMS AND PILLS THAT HAVE GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THEM!
    I have been practising homeopathy for a number of years and there is only one product that will GUARANTEE you whiter skin - BEARBERRY TINCTURE.
    Bearberry leaf
    Is a melanin blocker and is scientifically proven to be more effective than both kojic acid and hydroquinone.
    And the best thing of all It costs next to nothing!! It's 100% pure plant!
    I highly recommend the tincture as it is more potent than the pills and is easily absorbed. It can be applied externally as well as being taken orally (3/4 drops in juice or water). Drink plenty of water too as this will cleanse your liver and make the bearberry tincture work better. Hope this is of help. Try it and see:D

Jun 16, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Hi paraiba princess

Nice article from you!

Far away from l-glutathione pills, well that`s all that matters!! :D

Even I heard about the effect of bearbery (contains arbutin) and used to take bearberry pills years ago.
    Maybe bearberry (leaf) tincture could help some of us. Presumable not to bleach but by hyper-pigment problems.

So I have a few questions to you:

1. What to you mean by tinctur. The extract of the bearberry or of the bearberry leaf?

2. How long will the treatment take to see results?

3. Why do you think the main problem comes from the liver.

4. Is` nt it harmful to use bearberry orally for a long term.

Thanks
    paraiba princess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 01:49 AM
    Hi again lotti,

As with every herb taken in excess is dangerous, which is why it should be taken moderately. Tincture is far more powerful than tablets because it is freshly extracted from leaves and suspended (mixed) with either alcohol or water ( liquid form) and is very easily absorbed.
    The skin is a mirror of what is going on inside your body.
    Toxin build up is another reason why skin can look discoloured, dull.
    The livers function is to get rid of toxins. By drinking water it helps the elimination of toxins. But remember you will not see results quickly (approx 6-8
    Weeks).
    Once you start drinking water the benefits will first be seen inside as the water has to reach the vital organs first. The skin is the least important organ and so is the last to benefit.
    Once you take bearberry orally, the arbutin converts to hydroquinone in the body ( the main whitener used in creams) but bearberry does no thinnen your skin like the man made hydoquinine. It actually plumps it up and acts as a skin repairer. The natural BOTOX!
    The main advantage of using tinctures is you can drink it and apply it directly to the skin so you will see better results.Also apply coconut oil after the ticture as it evens the skin tone.
    Hope this has answered you questions! :cool:

Jun 17, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Hi paraiba princess

Thanks for your answer.

Okay bearberry contain the substance arbutin, which is is chemical seen a hydroquinine-descendant. It also contain tannic-stuff which helps to stabilize the arbutin. What I know bearberry is good for the gall & kidney, particularly by urin problems.
    However that`s my knowledge until now and I hope that bearberry will support us by lightening up skin.
    Even I have looked after alternatives during the last month/years.
    So I`m still using "Galstena" drops (for the liver) and poison re-sticking-pflaster from china ("herbaforte") which helps me at least to get rid of my dark-eye-circels. I also drink 2-3l water every day.

In relation to "iklen serum & iklen cream" I found a few articles.

The doctor newspaper have written rather good about this product but in a user forum I found devastating reports. - I think it is only stuff -

Today I bought a 50ml bottle bearberry leaf tinctur (for about $15) and ordered a new cream which contains "thiolin"
    chemist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2006, 01:39 AM
    Hello,

I'm new at this site ,but I've been reading some of the messages.I'm also interested in skin whitening pills.I've searched about swiss pills and L-glutathione.I couldn't decide what to do.I asked for L-glutathione in local pharmacies,unfortunately I couldn't find.is there anyone give me information about this,which product is the best?I've heard that also arbutin is good if you apply your face,but the effects of oral taking is not known yet.(by the way I am from izmir,a chemical engineering student)
    shorty123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 11:33 PM
    This is my first time in this forum, I've been reading this forum and found your input very informative, since you've been practicing homeopathy, maybe you can advise me, this is my situation, I have facial medium size very dark brown spots that it seems that my eye make up is running out on my cheecks, I covered them with foundatioun, but it is not natural looking, it is really embarrassing, no I have not abuse sun exposure, but the brown spots just appeared all of the sudden, actually I've been dealing with them for 3/4 years by now.

Could the bearberry tincture be a solution for me? One of the spots is acctually growing around my left eye, and that is freightening.

Please your help is GREATLY appreciated it, a desperate penpal, Thanks in advance

Also, for your information I applied Iklen rucinol for 3 months and it did not help me at all, but it is just me, maybe my brown spots are too large for that kind of treatment, but in my case I did not see any results.

Jul 3, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraiba princess
    Hi there everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been reading all of your posts and just wanted to say PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED INTO USING CREAMS AND PILLS THAT HAVE GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THEM!!
    I have been practising homeopathy for a number of years and there is only one product that will GUARANTEE you whiter skin - BEARBERRY TINCTURE.
    Bearberry leaf
    is a melanin blocker and is scientifically proven to be more effective than both kojic acid and hydroquinone.
    And the best thing of all It costs next to nothing!!! It's 100% pure plant!!
    I highly recommend the tincture as it is more potent than the pills and is easily absorbed. It can be applied externally aswell as being taken orally (3/4 drops in juice or water). Drink plenty of water too as this will cleanse your liver and make the bearberry tincture work better. Hope this is of help. Try it and see:D

Hi where can I buy this bearberry Tincture? How many should I take a day? Not sure what you mean by tincture does it mean use it like a cream by applying it to the skin and not orally?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search