Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2006, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skincurious
    thanks for the reply? how did she use it, how long did she use it for
    I have ordered one bottle of this. My physician advised me not to take more than 1 capsule of this in a day because it has 400IU of Vitamin E. I had breakouts with this!! Because I have oily skin and Vitamin E made me breakout according to my dermatologist.
    skincurious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBruchie
    i have ordered one bottle of this. my physician advised me not to take more than 1 capsule of this in a day because it has 400IU of Vitamin E. i had breakouts with this!!!! because i have oily skin and Vitamin E made me breakout according to my dermatologist.

You mean you had break outs using beauoxi white or vitamin e? Did it worked for the lightening or did your skin get worst
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 12, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Hello everyone. It's my 4th day of using powerpack megathione. I'm taking 1000mg a day and 2000 mg of vit C. But I observed, its like I'm having hyperacidity perhaps I will reduce my vit C to 1500 a day since every capsule of powerpack megathione contains 250mg of Vit. C. I'll start it tomorrow and see if I still have the hyperacidity feeling lolz. Together, I'm using the glutathione whitening soap and its my 5th day, and yep, my skin becomes lighter and smoother, although I use colagen elastin after using the soap for my face and a lot of smoothing lotion since it gives me a dry feeling after bath. But the effect is quite visible and I like it. My friends also notice it, and perhaps, its with the soap... I'll keep you updated with any results.
    wish9258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2006, 05:38 AM
    Hi. I'm sera. I have always been dark. I used to be teased by my classmates way back HS. I tried a lot of things, and like you, I wasted a lot of money because the results where not really convincing :(

I'm now having dr. james glutathione + metathione. It works good together.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skincurious
    you mean you had break outs using beauoxi white or vitamin e? did it worked for the lightening or did your skin get worst
    I had breakouts dues to the high vitamin E contents of Beauoxi.
    When I stop taking it, my flareups stops too.
    skincurious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 12:42 PM
    How lond did you use it for before you started having flare ups?
    glitteringwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 06:23 AM
    Hi,

I saw your message.
    I used benoquin, about 3 years ago to take away the remaining vitiligo.
    Just now, some freckles are showing up, so I decided to start using benoquin again.

It was a gift from up above (benoquin)

Sencerely,

Candice
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 04:06 AM
    Listen every body I have spent years looking and trying to find a whitening pill and creams.I am a black female and have spent a lot of money and have been scamed. Well I have found the real thing which celebrities use. And why black stars skin get lighter and if you look at their child hood pictures they are really dark. I am so happy no more wastiong my money.

I have found a place that does gluthathione skin whitening pill and injection. They also do body scrub with bleach,peels for acne scarring and other creams that are used for the body especial for the back,elbows and bottom area. They also do cosmetic surgery. They are a well known professional company. They do not do shipping online service you have to have a consultation with the doctor. The only big problem for me is that they are based in the philphines they have several clinics in the philphines. So I will have to make appointment because I live in england will need to arrange time of work. I will keep you posted. I could have kept this information to myself but that would be unfair. If you really intersted then send me private message. I will then give you the website the rest is up to you :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2006, 03:45 AM
    The sticky on this forum has been added to. Everyone, please it:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ead-30185.html

Thank you.
    natedoggg Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Do lightening pills lighten just the pigmented areas first? Or will they lighten the entire skin so making the dark spots still uneven with the normal skin?
    KARANDR36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 07:40 PM
    I Use Ambi Fade Cream. It Lightned My Face After 4 Weeks Use. I Used It In The Morning And At Night. I Use Idole Lightning Exfoliating Soap Before Using Ambi Fade Cream As My Face Wash, Instead Of Ambi Soaps. Together It Works Great!! Even Though It Is 2 Different Brands. My Skin Glows And Stays Moisturized And Feels Sooo Soft. Now I Am Trying It On My Body. It Worked Great For My Face But Its Taking A Little Longer On My Body ( Legs, Arms Etc,. ) I Guess Its Because The Skin Layer Is Thicker. Even Though I Love How It Lightned My Face And Fades My Blemishes ,I Feel 2 Toned Until The Rest Of My Body Lightens Up. Anyone Knows Of Anything Works Faster On The Body For Lightening?? Any Lotions Or Soaps??
    KARANDR36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 03:11 PM
    Does anyone know or has anyone heard of pure lemon juice rubbed on your skin daily can lighten it? Does anyone know of a face soap that can lighten the skin by itself without using a cream or lotion with it??
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 10:04 AM
    This is very interesting you guys are tlkin about skin lightening pills and I keep seeing l-glutathion poppin most and you guys are not tlkin bad about it so I think that sounds like the best thing...
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Nov 9, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Where did you get bio claire cream from?
    unpredictable Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 05:20 PM
    I live in australia, and there are available at the black salons here but you can order online at www.afritaste.com...I recommed the whole pact soap, oil, crème, facial cream and lotion if you wish.

Nov 10, 2006, 05:31 PM
    Thanks you for the link! so does this stuff really works? the price for the product is really cheap.. usually you have to pay a lot of money for product that suppose to work.

do you have to mix the bio claire cream and oil together to get good result?
    tyragisele Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Hi unpredictable,

How are the Bio Claire products working for you lately? I'm curious about your lightening routine. Didn't you find it rather unusual that the products were so cheap? It seems as if that website has tons of different lightening products from different companies. Have you used any of the other products from that website?Why did you avoid the lotion? Do you know of the ingredients or if they results are permanent? Thanks so much! Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm just really excited about this.

Nov 11, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Well the products are not actually cheap... because I'm ordering from africa so the money was transferred into america dollar so it seems cheap but people who live in that particular country find a little expensive... I avioded the lotion because at first it made me darker... then I got lighter... so that's my personal reason why I avoided it... I used a lot of other products ( only on my face thou) before bio claire but they were dangeorous because of side affects... but I chose bio claire because its 100% safe... u can find the products else where as but not for the same price as ordering it from africa... they don't use dollars in africa so you change your countries money into dollars... for example when I went over seas it cost me 25 dinar (sudanese money) when I transfer that into dollars it would make $4.05... hope you got what I mean.

Nov 11, 2006, 09:48 PM
    unpredictable I'm going to order this product I just have some question.

1. so does this stuff really works?

2. do you have to mix the bio claire cream and oil together to get good result
    ?

The body is harder to lighten cause the skin is thicker I use hydroquinone cause I don't know what else to use that works... I put hydroquinone cream on my face and it does lightens your skin but it doesn't really work on my body at all. If this bio claire is guarantee to work I will start using this product and not use hydroquinone again specially when I can get bio claire so cheap and it works..

If this product work I will definitely post my result on here if it doesn't work I will let everyone know this product is crap...

Nov 11, 2006, 09:56 PM
    Because apparently the oil is too strong so that's why you mix it with the crème... thats how I used... you should lighten within 2 weeks but allow at least one month... use it 3 times a day the first week... then twice a day continuesly then after 1 month exactly if you don't see any results then stop! But it should really work because I doubted the person who suggested I use it... and now I'm so much light... if it was possible I would post photos of me before and after using bio claire alone... I was as dark like really dark.. darker then chris rock now I have toni braxton and halle berry complexion! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search