Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    yeah it's ok... i stop using the cream on the light parts i continue to use it on the dark parts until it all evens out... the make up i use on the parts that are light on my hands and feet works well so my skin looks normal.. so i feel must better i'm not unhappy with bio claire im happy im using it... just that some parts on my body just gonna take longer to lighten... my knuckles and fingers are starting to lighten but very slow... im gonna keep my hands cover with make up until my knuckles and fingers evens out with the rest of my hands... my legs have lighten very well even my knee caps lighten i was so surprise at how well they lighten cause they are the darkest and elbow lighten well my stomach lighten well too... just my feets and hands giving me problems...
    That's good to know. I'm going to start using the soap and the oil alone as soon as my lotion finishes. When I use the soap to shower I notice that the dryness that the oil usually carry no longer happens. My skin feels fine after using the oil alone so Im going to try that.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 11, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaday
    Thats good to know. I'm gonna start using the soap and the oil alone as soon as my lotion finishes. When I use the soap to shower I notice that the dryness that the oil usually carry no longer happens. My skin feels fine after using the oil alone so Im gonna try that.
    That's cool... I'm wondering if I use a chemical peel on my feets and hands would it speed up the lightening effect since bio claire cause my skin to dry up and peel off after the dead skin came off my skin became lighter my arms lighten up really well... I read somewhere on some site about chemical peels making people skin lighter referring to people of color... saying sometime about not recommending people of color to use it cause it make your skin lighter.. I was like well maybe those people want there skin lighter LOL...

Apr 12, 2007, 06:55 AM
    that's cool... i'm wondering if i use a chemical peel on my feets and hands would it speed up the lightening effect since bio claire cause my skin to dry up and peel off after the dead skin came off my skin became lighter my arms lighten up really well... i read somewhere on some site about chemical peels making people skin lighter refering to people of color... saying sometime about not recommending people of color to use it cause it make your skin lighter.. i was like well maybe those people want there skin lighter LOL....

Well, if and when u try it,let me know how it goes cause I'd try it on my knees and elbows and all the parts that are not lightening fast enough. By the way where are u located? I am in NY.

Apr 12, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Well, if and when u try it,let me know how it goes cause I'd try it on my knees and elbows and all the parts that are not lightening fast enough. By the way where are u located? I am in NY.
    Yeah when I use the chemical peel I'll let you know.. funny I'm in NY too LOL...

May 2, 2007, 06:11 AM
    yeah when i use the chemical peel i'll let you know.. funny I'm in NY too LOL....

My outer arms got dark because I was sitting in a car on one of those hot days and the sun was focused on my side, lol, I was wearing sunblock but that didn't stoip it or it wore out, now I have to be doi8n it all over. I started exfoliating yeterday with apricot scrub mixed with bakin soda with water, makes your skin look and feel great. I also bought alpha arbutin from skin actives and mixed in half bottle of the oil. I will let you know if it made a diff. How is your lightening going?

May 2, 2007, 08:04 AM
    My outer arms got dark because i was sitting in a car on one of those hot days and the sun was focused on my side, lol, i was wearing sunblock but that didnt stoip it or it jus wore out, now i have to be doi8n it all over. I started exfoliating yeterday with apricot scrub mixed with bakin soda with water, makes ur skin look and feel great. I also bought alpha arbutin from skin actives and mixed in half bottle of the oil. I will let u kno if it made a diff. How is ur lightening going?
    I hear you!. I been driving to work and the sun has been getting on my face and hands I notice the next day getting ready for work my I notice from my eyebrow on down my face slightly darker and my hand got slightly I was like oh my goodness!. I so I started putting on a hat and trying to cover the side of my face so the sun can't beam on me. And I wear glove while driving. On Friday at work some spanish guy ask me to go hang with him outside cause wanted to get some rays... I was like hell no I'm not going out there.

MY feet are getting better looking by the day.. my feets are al most completely light just my toes got a little longer to go. My hands the fingers are started to lighten but I still got while to go I came this far I can't give up now... I still have to put makeup on my hands to cover up the uneveness sometime days I forget to cover my hand some people see my hands and make funny faces but I don't give hell... but my hands are definitely starting to even out... my legs about 90% completely light just the back of both calves are still kind of dark but the front parts are completely light... I no longer use hydroquinone on my face the bio claire had kept my face light.. I am happy about that cause I was worry I will get dark again after I had stop using hydroquinone. I was using hydroquinone 10% the strongest they have it work wonders on me. But it cause me 65.oo dollar a tube. But it works well... but any way I'm still working on my hands and feets it just going to take a little while longer. Still haven't try the chemical peels yet I'm search for the right one. I look at a website similar to this one reading about people who have used chemical peels this one lady who use TCA 50% said her skin got really dark after using that chemical peel and she said she was getting married with in two weeks and wanted to look really good asking people what can I do omg what I'm I going do my arms are really dark help. I was like oh no.. I'm afraid to use TCA now... :eek:
    LiberiaN-babe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    Hi zagadai, have u ever heard about the Hollywood Whitening Pills? I´m a dark skin african famle 19 and have an uneven skin tone. Hope 2 hear from u

HUGS

May 6, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LiberiaN-babe
    Hi zagadai, have u ever heard about the Hollywood Whitening Pills? I´m a dark skin african famle 19 and have an uneven skin tone. Hope 2 hear from u

hUGS
    If you want to get lighter I suggest you use bio claire lotion like the rest of us... I try the pills they don't work...
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:06 AM
    I just posted this in another forum... but for all of you still looking for that one skin lightner please read my post below:

I found the product that works for me! I've been searching for about two years now for a product that worked for me! Countless hours searching through forums like this and doing my own research on chemicals. I hope all you ladies are reading this... because this product really does work. I've been using it for about a month now and already seeing my skin lighten by 2 shades. I paid around $200 for this... but I got a huge set of the product. The main ingredient in the lotion is Kojic acid, licorice, ascorbic acid (vitamin etc.). The lady selling this product has been selling it for years on eBay and has hundreds of repeat customers. Please let me know if you need more information or pictures of myself before and after.

I've tried it all from skin whitening pills to "body bleach" and have seen little to no results. I was skeptical about trying this product but I'm glad I did because the skin on my face peeled within two days of using the lotion and black soap together.

Just in case you're wondering I am Black and Native Alaskan, but if you saw me you wouldn't know I was native with the exception of my hair... I have always had uneven skin tones... but this lotion and face creame has even my skin toned dramatically and unexpectedly lightened my face by two shades (back to the color of my scalp!) I'm posting this message because this product works and I'm glad to share it with you. I'll be happy to provide more information...

Thanks,

Jace032000
    luuuuveme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:36 AM
    You Can't Lighten Your Skin By Using Glutathione In Pill Form!!
    Glutathione Is An Super Antioxidant, And Helps With Many Areas Of Just General Overall Health, And Yeah You Can Obtain A "brighter Skin Complexion", But Not Lighter! The Problem With That , (the Glutathione) Is It (the Pill) Absorbs In Your Gastrional Tract, (your Stomach Acids )before It Can Hit Your Blood, So With The Pills... you Are Wasting Your Money! Now You Can Get Them In Tablet Form, Where They Witll Absorb In Your Mouth(between Your Teeh And Cheek) But That Would Not Make An Huge Difference In Your Skin! You See, The Glutathione Is Already Produced In Our Body, And It Works With The Immune System And Aids In Other Vitamins You Take, Like Vita. A ,c,e,d, And K,so To Get The "effect ", Of Gluta's Skin "brightening", Abilities, You Would Have To Take It With The Following Of The Mentioned Above(vitamins), And A Couple More,--which Is Not Such A Bad Thing, We Need Vitamins, But Gluta Along Won't Do It!you Need To Get It By I.v, Through Injections ,so It Can Go Tio Your Blood Line And That Is When It Would Have An Good Deal Of An Effect, Of Some Skin Brightening, But You Would Have To Maintain It, Meaning Getting It Done Like Every Month, And At A Hefty Price! Google Glutathione And What It Does For Your Skin, It May Not "say', Skin 'lightening", But The Power Of Healthy Vitamins, You Never Know!!
    Hope This Explains It , If You Want To Talk Further About This And Other Ways To Lighten , Contact Me! Good Day!!
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Okay I've been receiving a lot of information about my before and after pics from the stuff I've been using... so I'll be sending all of those who have PM me... I've been so busy with college graduation etc. Anyhoo the product I have been using I ordered from eBay. It's a product used in the Phillipenes and is by a woman (singer/model) named Viki Belo. The product is usually provided by perscription in the Philipenes, but not over here. My face started sheding its old skin within the first three days... which is unusual because skin normally takes 45 days. You can read about it more here at this link where I won this auction at. If you have any questions let me know...

Thanks

eBay: Melasma Fading Set Kit Skin Bleach Whitening Bleaching (item 200104088696 end time Apr-26-07 14:16:21 PDT)
    ohmahgosh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Ei!! Just want to let you know that pills can damage some of your internal organs!! So be very very careful
    mz224 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:03 AM
    #263 Report Inappropriate Post
    chick1234

I finally order to that skin lightening report for 20.00, its worthless to me, I tried to upload it on my post, but it says the file is to large, so if you want to take a look, give me your email address and I'll sent it to you
    Hey Chick 1234
    I was just looking a thtat webiste and really wondering about it and all. I've tried just about everything! Do you mind sending it to me? Are you still here? Please check your inbox.Thanks thanks!
    mz224 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:06 AM
    By the way,I agree on the potential danger of the high dosages recommended here. Haven't you heard of 'everything in moderation'? That includes 'healthy' things.Things always show up as problems a while later...
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Here's some skin lightening facts.

The presence of hydroquinone and mercury in skin whitening products can severely damage skin, worse, can cause skin cancer. Still, there are sites online that sell skin lighteners with these ingredients. Safe natural skin whitening ingredients such as papain enzymes, kojic acid and licorice extract are the ingredients to look for.

Unfortunately, some skin lightening products are of commercial grade, wherein the potency or efficiency is much less so results are not seen soon as expected. It is important that the promise is always delivered by products that work safe and fast. .

The key to successful skin whitening is maintenance. As a user of Dermaline (not to be confused with Dominican Republic products that contain mercury) skin lightening products, I've found out that a good sunscreen and your favorite moisturizers work wonderfully with this regimen. Dermaline has been tested and has satisfied a lot of users for men and women of color. Oh and another tip - take 500 mg. Vit. C with it to get the best results.

As a last note, I've read and heard people misjudging those who wanted to lighten their skin. There is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring for a fairer skin, much as one aims for a tanned skin. Personal reasons may be for a higher self-esteem, a job requirement, or correcting skin problems. The results may differ, but the objectives all point to how feeling good inside and out is achieved.
    MinnieMoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace032000
    Okay I've been receiving a lot of information about my before and after pics from the stuff I've been using...so I'll be sending all of those who have PM me...I've been so busy with college graduation etc. Anyhoo the product I have been using I ordered from ebay. Its a product used in the Phillipenes and is by a woman (singer/model) named Viki Belo. The product is usually provided by perscription in the Philipenes, but not over here. My face started sheding its old skin within the first three days...which is unusual because skin normally takes 45 days. You can read about it more here at this link where I won this auction at. If you have any questions let me know...

Thanks

eBay: Melasma Fading Set Kit Skin Bleach Whitening Bleaching (item 200104088696 end time Apr-26-07 14:16:21 PDT)
    Where can your before and after photos be found?
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Hi minniemoo, you can find a before and after photo in this link -

The Truth About The Best Skin Lightening and Whitening Product

It's the same products jace032000 is recommending.. I've used it too and found it effective.. it's a web site so unlike eBay, they don't expire selling the skin lightening products.
    Eowin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 05:01 AM
    What a pitty buying pills for over 100$ and not even using it:o
    Eowin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Wel buy and I hope that you will make next time a smarter decision.
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mz224
    #263 Report Inappropriate Post
    chick1234

i finally order to that skin lightening report for 20.00, its worthless to me, i tried to upload it on my post, but it says the file is to large, so if u want to take a look, give me your email address and i'll sent it to you
    Hey Chick 1234
    I was just looking a thtat webiste and really wondering about it and all. I've tried just about everything! Do you mind sending it to me?? Are you still here?? Please check your inbox.Thanks thanks!!
    Hi it is possible 2 send the report to me! I've spent sooo much o buying productz that don't work at all! Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search