Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollipop1972 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Hi everybody... I'm using gluta5oomg for 3 months now. It works for me swear.. I love d result it makes my skin more clear, fine and whiter than before. Even my friends notice it. I want to share my experience and ideas to u, hope it will help you guys... as what I know gluthathion is not harmful to the body, it is an antioxidant involved in many cellular function such as detoxication. Here's some explanation fr a very reliable source(Dermatologist) sorry I can't mention her name. "although glutathion has quickly gained a reputation as a skin whitener, it is also a powerful antioxidant found in almost all living cells in tha body. The intake of this free radical scavenger allegedly has numerous benefits as an immune booster, to treat nerve and liver disease, and to fight cancer as well. It has also been recommended as a health and anti aging supplement. And yes, she adds Glutathion can also lighten the skin by inhibiting the function and activity of tyrosinase, which plays an important role in melanin production. Melanin the dark pigment responsible for the tanning or darkening of the skin when exposed to sunlight. The skin lightening effect in glutathion comes about when the skin produces the yellowish pheomelanin instead of the browning eumelanin, Patient notice skin lightening anywhere from the fourth month with oral supplement. like other medication glutathion is contraindicated for those who are hypersensitivity or allergic to any component of the product and should be avoided by those who are pregnant or lactating and those who have undergone organ transplant. Glutathion is relatively safe and there have been no reports of adverse reaction even with long term use, nor have there been reports of overdose.... Those who nurture hopes of turning Caucasian white or Who desire faster result may opt for intravenous administration of glutathion, but, she cautions not all doctors are convinced of the safety profile of this particular route of administration, she adds" hope you learn something from this. Its up for you to decide. Bye...
    rose0000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Hey
    I'm frm asian.. I've tan to fair skin.. I'm wondering if bio clarie would b too strong for me..
    N secondly dozn it have any official site ?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 26, 2007, 09:32 AM
    This isn't the oficial site, but here is a link with some info

Hydroquinone free skin lightening cream/Bio Claire(BIO-T1)
    gra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Don't fall for skinbleaching.net. I placed an order for their pills. They never sent me the goods. They kept on lying to me saying that they are just about to dispatch my order. They promised a refund if they can't deliver on time. At the end, when I finally asked for a refund, they stopped replying to my mails. They are the most unprofessional business I have ever come across. They stole money from me. Don't waste your money ordering any of their products.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 6, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline
    I think that alot of the whitening pills like glutathione, lysine, makari, are just supplements they heard are very good for healthy skin tone, so they exaggerate and say they can make you lighter. Because I tried alot of them, including very high doze L-Glutathione with Vitamin C and it only added olive and carrot tones to my dark skin. I wondered why and did a search and found out L-Glutathione is also used by bodybuilders and tanning babes that want to darken their skin tone. So glutathione feeds the phaeomelanin process, but does not interfere with melanin. That means if you are white or japanese asian type of fair skin, glutathione helps you look brighter color. But if you are naturally dark skin, glutathione is just doing adding some light color onto the palette, not reducing the dark pigment.

The only pills that I have heard that truly works to bleach your skin is the antibiotic Fowl Pill from Jamaica, and the huge steroid pill from Africa. People from all over the world go to Africa just to buy that pill. They work but shutting down the bodies production of melanin.

I have been considering ingesting small amount of pure benzyl-arbutin to see if it has a lightening effect on the skin, hair, and eyes. I always wanted lighter eyes too, and contact lenses look fake!

I would take caution in ingesting anything with anytype of arbutin as arbutin has shown in studies to convert into hydroquinone in the liver... in fact be careful ingesting ANY chemical compound... many steroids have been linked to thinning of the skin and scarring, darkening (Blackening) of the skin... food for thought... if you can only get the substance in Africa or Jamaica/ any other country than Europe or America... it may be very dangerous and unregulated... and don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to down other countries... I'm from the Caribbean... however being from the Caribbean, I also know many people with horror stories of mercury ladden and steroid creams, serums, concoctions, and powders... be very careful... consult a dermatologist maybe... and research thouroughly on your own... some of these things can kill, disfigure, or make you very ill...
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Hi sweet carioline sorry if I have spelt your name wrong

I thought the fowl pill was used for gaining weight rapidly that's why the jamacian government banned it due to its bad side effects. I wanted to use it but they are now banned in jamacia.

I didn't know that the fowl could lighten your skin. What is this pill in afrcia called and how can I get? Are these there only pills that can lighten my skin . I'm black female like yourself and understand. If you can help me let me know
    14111987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 11:34 PM
    I want to know about d skin whitening pills.are there any side effects.is it safe.how does it work.mm skin complexion is dusky.I want to join d avaition industry in d next 1 year. Help me.I want to know about d skin whitening pills
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 11, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Might I add also... I have yet to really hear of anyone with actual dramatic results using pills... I have seen people with fairer coplexions such as asians with a kind of sallow or olive complexion lighten... or better said... brighten... but not too much as far as darer complexions... and strangely enough they only seem to work on that type of complexion... even evry light people I know had very little effect in changing skin tone... but I'm no expert... I don't know every type of pill out there... I can just basically tell you that most pills are just a load of junk that someone os trying to scam you with... beware of sites and companies trying to sell you miracles or dreams... usually it is just tjat... someone selling you something... Are most of you aware of the old image of the travelling salesman selling miracle potions and concoctions on the side of the road from yester year?. well the new band wagon rebirth of this is now found in the tons of skin lightening products... most are made by people exploiting insecurities in people of color... very few work... most are dangerous... and all are expensive... don't let your desire for a miracle sell you short...
    beau_619 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 06:12 PM
    I have heard positives and negatives about skin whitening pills and I'm still not sure whether they are worth the buy with everyone saying bio-claire is the way to go... We all have seen oprah winfrey lighten up over the years so there must be something out there. Are there any other people of darker complexion who have tried skin lightening pills and had any significant results? Also gold, I would love to hear how your progress is coming along with bio-claire... its been exciting hearing about your improvements from month to month.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Oct 13, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beau_619
    I have heard positives and negatives about skin whitening pills and I'm still not sure whether they are worth the buy with everyone saying bio-claire is the way to go...We all have seen oprah winfrey lighten up over the years so there must be something out there. Are there any other people of darker complexion who have tried skin lightening pills and had any significant results? Also gold, I would love to hear how your progress is coming along with bio-claire...its been exciting hearing about your improvements from month to month.
    Thank you... Glad you took notice of my progress.. I been using bio claire for almost a year now... December will make a year... My result has been good.. but as you know when I first started using bio claire I saw no result at all it took a long time to work on me.. someone told me to be patience a little longer and it will work... glad I listen cause I started seeing result... my skin became light brown skin.. I been having problem lightening my feets and hands evenly but every where else lighten evenly my body lighten very well and legs butt and knee caps lighten really good when I didn't think my knee caps will lighten up that much. My legs has gotten a shade darker for some strange reason cause I have not stop using bio claire so I am mixing the oil and cream together again.. my legs are starting to lighten back up again... I see it works differently than hydroquinone cause hydropquinone will keep your skin light with continues use. Bio claire is a good product but takes longer to work on some people...

I am thinking of trying other products in the near future but bio claire is a definite keeper...

Oct 14, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Good to hear from you
    That's great news did you use on your face?:)
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    good to hear from you
    Thats great news did you use on your face?:)
    Yeah I have used it on my face works well... :)

Oct 15, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    yeah i have used it on my face works well.....:)
    Brilliant

Oct 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    yeah i have used it on my face works well.....:)

How many shades have you lightend on your face and body?
    Solarplexis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I'm new here and found this site in my search for skin lighting products. I have Gabrielle Union skin color and would like to whiten around 2 to 3 shades. I'm happy that Bio claire seems to work. I now want to order the oil, cream and lotion. A previous poster said she mixed them together and got faster results so I will try that too. From previous posts, it seems I should wait till my body lightens before applying to my face.

I still though have some questions about Bio claire. Is there any side effects (besides the peeling, itching and dryness) like making my skin (mainly face) break out, weight gain, or making my face more oily (I already have very oily skin)? Will it also make my scars less noticeable? Will there be a time when I will have noticebly splotched and uneven skin from diff parts not lighting together? I really don't want splotched skin. Also, will it actually go as far as to lighten my skin 2 to 3 shades? Will it succed in making my skin even toned all over after the lighting process has started?
    sijaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    Comment on Glutathione pills.....THEY DO WORK, for all of you asking that very immportant question.I´ve been using super-skin-whitening-pills for up to three mounts now and have to say that I´m amazed by the results. Ok listen to this I´m am of mixed raced ( arab / hindi ) my complexion is light to normal brown. However I was kinda darker in my face, so a friend of mine adviced me to used Glutathione 1000 mg mixed with Vitamine C with Rosehip. Been taking the pills and not missing one, first my hands started lighting up and than my feet and finnaly my body and face. I´ve gone from a brown tan to an nice glowing , rosie whiter complexion. And yes my dark spots are gone...but be carefull is you are a smoker the vitamine C will not be obsorbe by your systeem. When going out in the sun use an good sun block ( mine is from Biotherme ) Also its smart to use a external creme, use an offical blend. The best one on the market right now is from Lancaster from the Infinite white line ( this includes a cleanser, day and night creme and is the the best xsp for Asian skin. I´m sorry to say that not every one is a canidate for these pills is you are to dark and have thick skin it will not work for you. And PS don´t listen to every one on this board there some very backward people wrighting lots of stupid stuff...anyway good luck and yes a fairer skin tone is very important these days. I should know this working in the fashion branche..so go a head an update yourself if you can but do it save, damaged to your skin is useally permanent all the reason for you to be very selective with this biggest organ of yours....NT my pills came from Kazumi ( superwhiteningpills.net)...God bless.
    Where can I buy the "Lancaster from the Infinite white line"? I am in the US, and could not find it on the internet.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 18, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Hello Hamid, did you by roship vitamins mixed with vitamin c or by it self, you take glutathione 500 mg 2 times a day or 1000 with 2000 vitaminC once? How many mg roship you are taking? How much and where did you buy lancaster products? What is it consist of?
    halflatin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 11:05 PM
    In conjunction with applying those lightening cremes on the face to curb breakouts, I recommend face basics such as

1) WAsh your face before going to bed and the moment you wake up.
    2) When washing use good mild cleanser (not soap.)
    3) Use white wash cloths as you can't put clorox on color towels. To kill bacteria its to have sanitary cloths.
    4) Use witch hazel after washing (prior to applying lightening products.) This close pores up and prevent bacteria.
    5) Careful with Sunblock on face. I recommend a sunblock that is for BABIES - Sensitive skin. Do note, there is a differnece between sunscreen and sunblock. Sunscreen won't prvent you from darkening. There are some sunblocks that too won't prevent you from tanning. I personally love Palmers Anti Darkening Sun block. Another sunblock that is excellent is a liquid sunblock called SHADE. Its alcohol base without the greese.

I recommend a gel by Peter Thomas Roth - Potent Skin Lightening Gel. Its avaialbe at Sephora. It has 2% hydroquinione, kojic acid, bearberry, mulberry, vitamin C, Saliciylic Acid. I personally like this product because of the Saliciylic Acid (acne fighter.) So I think using a product in the morning and then rotate to this product before bed is excellent to lighten up as any bacteria will be curbed with the Saliciylic Acid.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sijaz
    Where can I buy the "Lancaster from the Infinite white line"? I am in the US, and could not find it on the internet.
    Hi Saijaz,

The product is called Lancaster and the new line is called Infinte white,I do believe their known is the US. But you can also try to look for the new L'Oreal line also for skin whitening.Lancaster is a product from Monacco witch is very effective but also very exspensive... but they do what they promise.

Check the link below:

Welcome to Lancaster Website

Goodluck.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hello Hamid, did you by roship vitamins mixed with vitamin c or by it self, you take glutathione 500 mg 2 times a day or 1000 with 2000 vitaminC once? how many mg roship you are taking? how much and where did you buy lancaster products? what is it consist of?
    Salam Muna,

The vitamine C I use contains Rosehips 1000 mg. I started with L-Glutathione 2000 mg combined with Vit C 4000 mg ( dailly dossage) and saw very good result. Your skin start glowing and getting clearer from the inside out.After about three mounths got 4 to 5 shades lighter. But I also must honesly confest something... a while ago I've ran out of pills and ordered them a bit late so I had to wait. However I continuted taking my Vitamine C with Rosehip to my surprise it seems that vitamine C (with the rosehip) by it self is all ready a mayor skin whitener.

I also use Kojic and Licorice soaps once every week for exfloting (very important in skin whitening ) and am also a member off a skinwhitening forum of the lady who ownes this site. See is a pro with lots off knowledge concerning skin whitening. As is it seems Vitamine C is a very strong Melanin inhabetor, thus a mayor lightner of the skin... So I'm not so sure about L-Glutathione anymore. But still it does the job and is also very good for ones health.

The Lancaster products are well known and made in Monnaco main ingr. Are Kojic and licorice.Any good beauty center is selling these products for men there is also the new l'Oreal line. These are all exspensive but safe products and the do deliver what they promise.( Lancaster Group
    US LLC.NEW YORK
    NY 10016
    Welcome to Lancaster Website

FYI the newest and latest sensation is Benzylarbutin from Herbal Inn... don't want to say any more but look into it.

Regards...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search