Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 30, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    ok than they lady said my delivery should lastest end of the week. so i will give a couple weeks bye for now:) :) :)
    Where did you purchase the cream? What is the link so I can go check it out?
    Susan1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Hi Gold3509,
    I just wanted to let you know how I'm getting on with Bio Claire as promised. I experienced d same dryness & itchyness in d 1st few days & so I started using it only in d morning & at night I applied a moisturizer to relieve d dryness (which might have hindered d lightening process a bit). And in just over a week I've noticed that my face is at least one shade lighter, I am so pleased & impressed! Like you mentioned it's taking a bit longer to see a change on d rest of my body, but I've noticed that my hands are slightly lighter than before and all this is despite d fact that I haven't been using it thrice a day as recommended. I'm happy to keep using it & hope to see more progress. Wish you all d best too!

Jan 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1
    Hi Gold3509,
    I just wanted to let u know how I'm getting on with Bio Claire as promised. I experienced d same dryness & itchyness in d 1st few days & so I started using it only in d morning & at night I applied a moisturizer to relieve d dryness (which might have hindered d lightening process a bit). And in just over a week I've noticed that my face is at least one shade lighter, I am so pleased & impressed! Like u mentioned it's taking a bit longer to see a change on d rest of my body, but I've noticed that my hands are slightly lighter than b4 and all this is despite d fact that I haven't been using it thrice a day as recommended. I'm happy to keep using it & hope to see more progress. Wish you all d best too!
    That's Great! Susan1 your seeing results I was about to call this bio-claire crap until I saw result last week LOL... you only need to apply the bio-claire three times a day only the first week the second week only 2 times a day morning and night.

Yeah I was wondering if everyone using bio-claire was experiencing the same thing I am experiencing.. dryness and itching
    Susan1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Oh yeah Gold3509, about 4 days ago my face was itching so bad in d night, but it's subsided a lot maybe due to d moisturizer I've been applying. I really don't mind d dryness on d body that much - as it's not seen. But my face was so dry that I just had to apply some moisturizer.
    I want 2 concentrate on using the Bio Claire solely as it seems to be quite effective and I don't want 2 interrupt d process by using moisturizer. I'm going to try that & hope d itchyness doesn't return.
    What are you doing about d dryness, are you using anything alongside d Bio Claire?

Jan 30, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1
    Oh yeah Gold3509, abt 4 days ago my face was itching so bad in d night, but it's subsided a lot maybe due to d moisturizer I've been applying. I really don't mind d dryness on d body that much - as it's not seen. But my face was so dry that I just had to apply some moisturizer.
    I want 2 concentrate on using the Bio Claire solely as it seems 2 be quite effective and I don't want 2 interupt d process by using moisturizer. I'm gonna try that & hope d itchyness doesn't return.
    What are u doing abt d dryness, are u using anything alongside d Bio Claire?
    I hear you.. well for me I don't apply bio-claire on my face cause I already achieve lighter skin using hydroquinone (the good kind) I just had problems lightening my body so someone told me to try bio- claire cause it will lighten your body. So I don't have problem with itchyness on my face. When my body or hands or arms become ashy or dry I apply more bio-claire oil or cream. To get rid of the ashy look. For now I'm going to concretrate on just using the bio-claire lotion on my body to see if this works alone with the soap I'm not going to use the oil for while I'm just going to see what happen with just using the lotion
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Hi gold3509 I brought fom a lady called opaletic from eBay. The only reason I brought is because I have done a little resrch on the alpha arbutin have you heard of it? You put alpha arbutin in Google search engine. Or you can chck it out on eBay. Th alpha arbutin is suppose double strong than any hydroquine. This is what I need as I am black women with a light face due to using fair and white products but I can never get my body to lighten. She also does benoquin but that's no longer sold on eBay she has now a private email address. Which is on her eBay site. She does glycolic and saliaic wash excuse the spelling. Which is good for acne on body. :) :) :)

Jan 31, 2007, 09:51 AM
    hi gold3509 i brought fom a lady called opaletic from ebay. the only reason i brought is because i have done a little resrch on the alpha arbutin have you heard of it? you put alpha arbutin in google search engine. or you can chck it out on ebay. Th alpha arbutin is suppose double strong than any hydroquine. this is what i need as i am black women with a light face due to using fair and white products but i can never get my body to lighten. she also does benoquin but thats no longer sold on ebay she has now a private email address. which is on her ebay site. she does glycolic and saliaic wash excuse the spelling. which is good for acne on body. :) :) :)
    Hi jessica1 no I never heard of alpha arbutin but it sound good.. if works I would love to give it a try if you leave the link to here address or email me on private...

Jan 31, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Hi gold3509 I brought fom a lady called opaletic from eBay. The only reason I brought is because I have done a little resrch on the alpha arbutin have you heard of it? You put alpha arbutin in Google search engine. Or you can chck it out on eBay. Th alpha arbutin is suppose double strong than any hydroquine. This is what I need as I am black women with a light face due to using fair and white products but I can never get my body to lighten. She also does benoquin but that's no longer sold on eBay she has now a private email address. Which is on her eBay site. She does glycolic and saliaic wash excuse the spelling. Which is good for acne on body. :) :) :)

Jan 31, 2007, 12:21 PM
    hi gold3509 i brought fom a lady called opaletic from ebay. the only reason i brought is because i have done a little resrch on the alpha arbutin have you heard of it? you put alpha arbutin in google search engine. or you can chck it out on ebay. Th alpha arbutin is suppose double strong than any hydroquine. this is what i need as i am black women with a light face due to using fair and white products but i can never get my body to lighten. she also does benoquin but thats no longer sold on ebay she has now a private email address. which is on her ebay site. she does glycolic and saliaic wash excuse the spelling. which is good for acne on body. :) :) :)
    I got an email saying you try to email me private try again please thanks! I had to delete some old email off there inorder to receive yours...

Jan 31, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Ji gold3509 tried to send you pm but your box is full

Jan 31, 2007, 12:25 PM
    ji gold3509 tried to send you pm but ur box is full
    Yeah I know I just deleted the messages on there..
    unpredictable Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Yeah SHorty00... Mix the oil with the crème and some with the lotion or you can have a half of each and mix all of them together... you should also buy the soap to shower with. You should see results if not in a week then definitely 2 weeks... by the end of the month... it will be out and clear to u... please note that sometimes the lighting crème lightens your complexion evenly and slowly so you might think you are not getting lighter... it is still your color and that's what I used to say... so I ask you to take a photo of your face together with your neck or your whole body... without the camera flash so that your brings your natural color... by the end of each week photography yourself in the same place and hang them somewhere you can see... then after a month see the four photos and compare... does it work or not...
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Noo I just used the lotion itself and the cream itslelf on my face. I stopped using it on my face because not that's light enough and my upper body especially my arms are light. My stomach is about half a shade darker so it needs some work. Im so impressed it actually works I ave been off it for klike a week and it is still fine. I want to use G and G right before summer because it's a product of bio claire and this one actually contains sun screen so that might be better. My friend is usuing that. I will use that on my arms and legs or anything that will be showing to the sun and I still have plenty of bioclair left so the butt will need some lighteneing because that's the darkest part on my body. My legs were always light and now they are the same colour of my arms and face. I will also lighten my knee.

Quote Originally Posted by unpredictable
    Yeah SHorty00...Mix the oil with the creme and some with the lotion or you can have a half of each and mix all of them together....you should also buy the soap to shower with. U should see results if not in a week then definitely 2 weeks.......by the end of the month...it will be out and clear to u.......please note that sometimes the lighting creme lightens ur complexion evenly and slowly so u might think u r not getting lighter...it is still ur color and thats what i used to say.......so i ask you to take a photo of ur face together with ur neck or your whole body....without the camera flash so that ur brings your natural color.....by the end of each week photography urself in the same place and hang them somewhere you can see....then after a month see the four photos and compare...does it work or not...

Trust me it works, I've seen a difference in pictures.. and also because its damn cold outside. But I just want to be able to maintain it in the summer

Feb 7, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Hi gold3509] I got the cream today will kep your posted if it is crap I will tell you laters... :D :D :D

Feb 7, 2007, 12:48 PM
    hi gold3509] i got the cream today will kep your posted if it is crap i will tell you laters............:D :D :D
    LOL... OK cool... good luck...

I'm not really impress with bio-claire it made my arms slightly lighter but I'm still not satisfy... I'm still using bio-claire to give it more time. It working very slow on me.. shorty 00 said she got good results but not me. Maybe it works better on the face cause I don't use bio-claire on my face cause I already achieve lighter skin on my face with hydroquoinone the strong version of hydroquoinone. I just want my body lighter that's all... to match my face. I will probably continue using bio-claire until the end of march.. before I change to other products I am thinking about trying..
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Do Diamond whitening pill really work?

Skinbleaching - Hollywood Complexions

Feb 8, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Hello gold3509 the jar is so small I don't think I will be able to use all over my body for long but when I put on my face the cream was very smooth. I will keep you posted. What do use on your face? I use fair and white whitzner range :D

Feb 8, 2007, 02:06 PM
    hello gold3509 the jar is so small i dont think i will be able to use all over my body for long but when i put on my face the cream was very smooth. i will keep you posted. what do use on your face? i use fair and white whitzner range :D
    What size jar did you get? Cause the jar I bought was big enough to use on my whole body.. 10.6oz

I use hydroquinone on my face I get it from greatskin.com

Feb 9, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Hello gold3509 are you talking about my eBay cream which I just brought well that is 40z which is small to be used all over the body for 6 weeks you get me. The fair and white range bottles are big enougth to use all over the body
    Thanks for the link to great skin will chck it out.t size jar did you get? Cause the jar I bought was big enough to use on my whole body..

Feb 9, 2007, 08:43 AM
    hello gold3509 are you talkin about my ebay cream which i just brought well that is 40z which is small to be used all over the body for 6 weeks you get me. the fair and white range bottles are big enougth to use all over the body
    thanks for the link to great skin will chck it out.t size jar did you get? cause the jar i bought was big enough to use on my whole body..
    OK that's cool I thought you was talking about bio-claire jar.. bio- claire lotion comes in a big tall bottle enough for the body I just got that one last week. Greatskin.com you have to requested the hydroquinone from customer services cause it's the strong version of hydroquinone.. it not the over the counter hydroquinone which is 2%, 3% 4 %. I use the one that is in the highest percentage. Which is 10% you need permission for that one. I really don't like to talk about hydroquinone here cause some people always talk about the side effects of hydroquinone. My face became very light using the 10% some time I look pale in the face that's how light I became in the face using the 10%. It just didn't work good on my body but work excellently on my face..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search