Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    i only been taking the pills for almost two months now.. my result arent quiet there yet.. by me using the lighting cream and the pills my complexion has gotten lighter quicker i notice.. right now my face is lighter than my body i guess cause i use the lighting cream just on my face its harder to lighting the body cause the skin is thicker someone recommmend me to use a cream called hypercream that i plan to use pretty soon they say it works pretty good on the body.

Hi Gold,

What dosage are you taking? I've hopped on the glutathione wagon I'm taking dr james 2000mg-3000mg with vitamin c a day.

Is anybody else taking glutathione? If so what brand and dose please...
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C
    Hi Gold,

what dosage are you taking? i've hopped on the glutathione wagon i'm taking dr james 2000mg-3000mg with vitamin c a day.

Is anybody else taking glutathione? if so what brand and dose please...
    I got mine from prism medical.. taking 3000mg glu and 6000mg vit C
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 07:08 PM
    I had to register to this site to tell all this! PLEASE DO NOT TRY SWISS WHITENING PILLS @ skinbleaching.net. The site looked very prominent... and genuine... it stated that their bleaching pills contained "all natural ingredients." And were safe enough for a child to use... soooo I ordered from them, and within a week I received a bottle of pills with a hand-typed lable, in a generic container. The bottle the pills came in had a mildew odor to them, as if they had been in an attic or basement. The envolope they came in had no return address... I was so desperate (stupid me) that I took the pills... even though all the red flags were up. Within a couple of weeks I started experiencing chest pain, to the point where I couldn't even breathe. I'm only 21 years old, and at that time I could barely walk. I SAW NO results... and I wasted over a $100. Immediately after I stopped taking the pills... the pain subsided. I've learned that I am beautiful regardless of how dark or how light I am, and my health is not worth looking like a celeberity. If you're considering taking pills... please consider this message first!

Jace032000

Jan 31, 2006, 11:57 AM
    I brought mircodermx over xmas, I haven't used it for over a week I need to use this again...
    Sakura28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 02:25 AM
    Hi everyone! Im new to this board. Ive purchased Dr.James gluta and Kirkland vit.c from magic-potions.com a week ago. Has anyone here actually ordered gluta from magic-potions? Are they genuine? Do they actually work?
    angel81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Hi dimple,wer you buying your dr. james pills?

Hi guys, I started my glutathione just now.ill keep you posted!
    blk10lot25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 06:59 AM
    I tried a glutathione who's brand is glutaderm and as I've seen the result its effective for less a month... a did see my skin is more even and lightened... I take 1 500 meg vit C and 1 cap glutathione twice a day...
    terri monica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Hey yellowgal. I just wanted to say I recently ordered a one months supply of the pills from Skinbleaching.net - having just read you'd heard that its complete junk-im sort of thinking twice now. I just wanted to know what you'd heard about the pills, and also how long had those people been using the pills for?cause I just found out it takes 4 months for a result and the effects are permanent. If you can please get back to me with the answers.thanks

Hey monica.how long were you using swiss pills for?
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2006, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terri monica
    cause i just found out it takes 4 months for a result and the effects are permanent.
    I think there is no such thing as permanent whitening... :) skin will always darken in time and when exposed to the sun... or other factors on the environment :)
    angel81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 02:22 AM
    I'm on my 10th day of using dr. james,skin lightened very little, a little bit pinkish. That's all for now, ill keep u posted...
    Sakura28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel81
    im on my 10th day of using dr. james,skin lightened very little, a little bit pinkish. thats all for now, ill keep u posted...
    Lucky you. 32000mg of dr.james gluta and still no effect... I take mine twice a day w/2000mg vitamin c. Btw, where did you buy yours? I got mine from Magic Potions.
    chadazi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 23, 2006, 09:37 AM
    If any of you try makari whitening products or otentika, or hypercreme lightening you will not regret it! The most effective one is makari whitening and lightening products... I do not know about his capsules that claims to stop melanin from forming though but the rest is not regretable by anyone that use it.
    -

Feb 23, 2006, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unis
    i think there is no such thing as permanent whitening... :) skin will always darken in time and when exposed to the sun... or other factors on the environment :)
    The makari products are semi permanent for up to two to three weeks... guys lets be frank here, lightening is just like tanning. If you stop going out in the sun, stop using tanning beds, and rubbing tanning creams you will go back to milky white,:rolleyes: until you start your tanning regime again, so there a white person was not born to be brown, so getting a tan is the only superficial way to go... So it goes to show that being born with natural brown,dark, or tanned complexion taking whitening pills and cream is the way to go, until you stop applying that you go straight back to your original colour unless you have vitiligo of course.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
    Chazdazi never mind about the makari I found the site for the product. But if you no any other sites selling hypercreme please let me know. I am trying to buy the extratone B- cream they ran out of.
    white zombie03132 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 04:49 PM
    I'm on my 2nd month of glutathione and no whitening so far. I'm still taking 1000mg glut and 2000 vit c 2x a day so I don't know :(
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2006, 04:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by white zombie03132
    i'm on my 2nd month of glutathione and no whitening so far. i'm still taking 1000mg glut and 2000 vit c 2x a day so i don't know :(
    I wonder...

Why is it that some people claim that glutathione works while others are saying they are seeing no results, like white zombie. This makes me question its credibility and that of those that are promoting it. I also question the idea that you have to use a whitening cream in addition to taking these supplements in order to see real results.

Glutathione is also not cheap. Those that are financially burdened know the pain buying worthless products. That's why I think its imporant for everyone to be reassured that these products will deliver the results people are claiming will give!
    terri monica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 11:44 AM
    I have been using diamond pearl whitening pills for 8 days- and I can see slight results already. I guess certain products work on certain people. So far so good for me. I'm really impressed by it. Because my complexion feels and looks so much better already. - I hope I isn't imagining this.
    -

Feb 27, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Hi gold3509 I'm sorry I do not have direct links to these websites how I normally get in is by typing makari or otentika on my msn page just type makari or otentika and click search whether its msn or Google search and then click on anything that comes up stating makari.

Feb 27, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by white zombie03132
    i'm on my 2nd month of glutathione and no whitening so far. i'm still taking 1000mg glut and 2000 vit c 2x a day so i don't know :(

What's your complexion? I#'m brown skinnned and taking 3000mg dr james and activew white I intend to take it for at least 4months... don't worry, be patient

Quote Originally Posted by terri monica
    i have been using diamond pearl whitening pills for 8 days- and i can see slight results already. i guess certain products work on certain people. so far so good for me. im really impressed by it. cos my complexion feels and looks so much better already. - i jus hope i aint imagining this.
    What are diamond pearl pills? Can you post the link?
    Rain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel81
    im on my 10th day of using dr. james,skin lightened very little, a little bit pinkish. thats all for now, ill keep u posted...
    Hi Angel, I too have ordered the Dr. James Whitening pills. How's the process going for you? When my pills arrive I will keep everyone posted on how there working as well.

I too would like to know what and where do you find information on the Diamond Pearl Whitening Pills?:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search