Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruJan Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2016, 09:42 PM
    What part is failing in my bottom freezer when water runs out on the floor.
    I have a Kenmore Elite fridge made by LG that has water freezing in the bottom of the freezer and also runs out on the floor.
    Shifftali Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2016, 07:48 PM
    Possibly clogged drain line. Open it up and see if you can locate a clog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: freezer cold, fridge warm. Solution! [ 0 Answers ]

Surprised! Embarrassed! My wife had accidentally covered the return vent under the bottom left drawer. I didn't catch it until much later. Thanks to any who tried to help. Bruce Hi everyone, Freezer cold. Removed freezer inside back panel. No excess frost on evaporator. Air duct...

Refrigerator leaking water after it freezes in bottom of freezer. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire side by side Refrigerator and it has frozen water in the bottom of the freezer. If it is not daily removed water will leaking onto the floor. I do not have the ice maker connected. Can this be repaired or will I have to call a professional?

Ge refrig has water in bottom of freezer [ 0 Answers ]

I have water in the bottom of my (tfx25zpgbww) freezer. I think it may be a clogged drain tube . Every couple of days I remove all the water that froze the rubber hole is open and free but I think its deeper any help please...

GE Bottom Freezer PFSS6PKW water dispenser leaks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new GE 25 cu.ft. bottom freezer French Doors refrigerator model number PFSS6PKW. When it was installed, the water dispenser dripped after filling a glass of water. The delivery person said there was no solution according to tech support. I live in the country and have a well. The...

View more questions Search