Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Knowledge_87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2016, 03:31 PM
    Is there something going on between them?
    They don't talk like the used to in the public like say hi to each other and you ask her why he don't say hi anymore to her and she says I don't why, but then it's his birthday and she writes happy birthday on his news feed! Am I tripping or is there something there? Give me some serious feedback
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 03:36 PM
    Who are "they?" And why does it matter to you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 03:41 PM
    Is this a friend of yours and your boyfriend? Are they friends? Why worry if they're not talking to each other? I would think you'd be more worried if they spent a lot of time talking. Also, wishing someone a Happy Birthday on their Birthday, is polite, it doesn't mean that anything is going on.

Why are you so paranoid about this? Is there a reason other than what you wrote?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 03:46 PM
    I think you could be tripping pretty hard over this.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2016, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge_87 View Post
    They don't talk like the used to in the public like say hi to each other and you ask her why he don't say hi anymore to her and she says I don't why, but then it's his birthday and she writes happy birthday on his news feed! Am I tripping or is there something there? Give me some serious feedback
    I REALLY have to ask.

#1 Are you all 14

#2 What difference does it really make if there is or isn't something going on between them. It is their business after all, nobody else's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search