Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reynamind34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2016, 03:38 AM
    Whiteheads or odd coldsore?
    It started like a mosquito bite but after awhile became 5 small bumps under my lip on the left side close to the corner of my mouth and they were filled with clear liquid so I popped two of them and put cold sore medicine on it and it started to heal but now all of the bumps are starting to form into to one on my lip also its bright red and sometimes itchy.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 26, 2016, 05:16 AM
    YOU turned them into an infected cyst by popping them. You can try 'triple antibiotic cream' from the drugstore. DO NOT POP. First wash well with plain soap and rinse well, then pat dry and allow to air dry for an hour. Do this every day. Keep it CLEAN. If it gets redder, go to a doctor.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
    I would suggest washing with a saline solution, usually sea salt and warm water. Yes, you made a mistake by not keeping your hands away from that area. Never break anything open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteheads [ 1 Answers ]

What can I use to get rid of whiteheads on my nose and chin I have oily acne prone skin and I use benzyl peroxide 5% acne ointment which has cleared my pimples but is making my whiteheads worse

Whiteheads: What is a safe, inexpensive way to remove whiteheads on your face? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of whiteheads on your face? Also, is there a permanent solution? An issue that I am currently experiencing is white heads all over my face. I used to just get them on my forehead, but now, they are everywhere! They're very small and clear so they're not that visible unless...

Best way to remove whiteheads [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started breaking out on my forehead & chin w/white heads & its not even pimples. It is frustrated me. I already tried Mario Bedescu drying lotion but its making my skin dry. I recently switched to botanical products & I feel this change altered my skin.. please help- any tips or advice...

Whiteheads removeal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has whiteheads on her upper checks what can I do

Whiteheads in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

I wash my face twice a day. In the morning with a cleanser and at night with the same cleanser then I apply Differin. I have been doing this for about six weeks, and every morning I wake up with whiteheads. WHY?

View more questions Search