Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devinwright974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 06:05 AM
    The most common action for my 1st time violating probation in cobb county ga
    1st time violating probation
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 06:25 AM
    We have no idea and we cant even guess as it depends on what violation took place.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2016, 09:48 AM
    Depends on the severity of the violation and the judge. I lived in Cobb for 35 years. Some of the judges there are by the book, fair but as they say " you sleep in the bed you made".
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 12:37 PM
    What were the charges, and the terms of probation and how were you violated? You will have a hearing and the judge will decide what happens next.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 05:55 AM
    And what was the violation. Drinking or using drugs, a new crime ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violating Probation 1st Time [ 0 Answers ]

Im on probation for 5 years, its been 2 1/2 years... This is the first time I've violated probation that's could lead me in front of a judge... It was a misdemeanor charge but I'm on felony probation... I have been given chances by my probation officer... Should I ask for a electronic monitor and...

Violating Probation 1st Time [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated his probation by stealing. He is currently in jail, I just got the call from him. Could he possibly just get a longer probation period? Or will he for sure go to jail?

Violating Probation 1st Time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am in fear of my life, I was beatened and robbed by gang members. My mom sent me to Indiana to stay with other family cause there is no family in chicago to stay with. I contacted my probation officer to let him know I'm not running from him, it's a life or death situation before a warrant wast...

1st time violating probation [ 0 Answers ]

We live in TN. My son is in jail for POV. He failed to report to his PO. The probation was for 11 months & 29 days. He met with his PO 5 times. Hes been working fulltime & going to college. His probation he never finished started in 2008. Is it worth the $4000 to pay a lawyer to help or will he...

Violating Probation 1st Time [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was put on probation for 5 years for pawning a stolen gun for his friend because his friend had a suspended license, which he was told was his gun that his grandpa gave him. Now some guys at work accused him of stealing the following items.. 3 screw drivers, a flat head that's broken,...

View more questions Search