Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Micko1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Fire Sprinkler Pumps
    Can you tell me if I am in the correct place to ask about fire sprinkler pumps?
    hussain58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 03:00 AM
    I want to devlope a new product in machine tool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fire Sprinkler [ 1 Answers ]

I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the city main water. So I can turn the water off myself. I can then drain the...

Pumps [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it always advisable to start a pump against a closed valve?

Ceiling Fire Sprinkler [ 5 Answers ]

I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the city main water. So I can turn the water off myself. I can then drain the sprinkler...

Fire Sprinkler [ 4 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the...

Fire Hydrant and Sprinkler pumps [ 1 Answers ]

What happens when the sprinkler and Hydrant centrifugal pumps runs continuously in the closed piping system with out any water discharge as the valves and the complete system is closed.

View more questions Search