Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charmed24 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2016, 04:43 AM
    Bump on my neck?
    My boyfriend bit my neck yesterday, and when he did it kind of felt like something popped or moved I'm not sure how to describe it. As the night went on it kind of felt sore. Now that I've slept and woken up it really hurts and there's a bump there. The bump isn't like where his teeth went so it can't be from the actual bite on the surface. I always worry about these things so I'm hoping nothing's wrong but fear something might be. It's on the lower right to the side a bit.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 20, 2016, 08:03 AM
    Is there any discolouration? IE, bruising.

You should be fine, but talking to a doctor would easy your mind greatly I think.

What *I* would do would be to wait for a day or so to see if it goes down or changes. If it goes away on it's own then no problem, if not then see a doctor.
    Charmed24 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2016, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Is there any discolouration? IE, bruising.

You should be fine, but talking to a doctor would easy your mind greatly I think.

What *I* would do would be to wait for a day or so to see if it goes down or changes. If it goes away on it's own then no problem, if not then see a doctor.
    Okay thanks and no discolouring or anything I've been checking all day, I'll wait to see if the pain goes down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My neck is like buffalo neck, but it's the bone instead of fat, I'm not overweight [ 2 Answers ]

Its always bothered me I have no idea what it is I looked up the buffalo neck, its not that because its not fat it's the bone

Bump on my boyfriend's neck. [ 5 Answers ]

HI there, Ok, so my boyfriend has a bump on his neck. It looked like a zit, and today he was feeling it and said that it felt like an underground zit. When I felt it it felt like a small pebble under his skin and seemed to go pretty deep. Any clue as to what this is? Thank you.

Bump on neck [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is complaining of a sore thrat, this morning she woke up with a huge bump on the side of her neck going towards the back of her head... I assume its not mumps because its on one side what else could it be

View more questions Search