Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandybrbr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2016, 11:22 AM
    ISO willy water bug sprinkler from 1980's - anyone have one to sell?
    Looking to buy Willy water bug for grandchild.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2016, 11:25 AM
    Have you looked on ebay ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprinkler system-sprinkler runs when zone is turned off-why? [ 0 Answers ]

Sprinkler system-sprinkler runs when zone is turned off-why? The thumb screw is closed at valve. Water comes out of sprinklers when water is introduced to system. Only way to turn off sprinkler water seems to be turning off the water to the system.

Looking for wham O's willy waterbug sprinkler [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for one of these sweet little water sprinklers that I had as a child for my little girl to play with now and cannot find one anywhere. It was a classic toy and I think that they don't make them like they used too. If you have one or know where I can find one new or used please...

ISO Brothers, ISO Bdad, ISO other siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my brothers, christopher wayne hennessy and michael alexander shirley. I was adopted when I was 4, they were born 5 and 7 years after that. Michael was taken by the state of California between 1987 and 1989 due to our mother and her criminal record. I am not sure if he was...

How to split an iso file to 2 iso files(but without using winrar) [ 5 Answers ]

I've tried everything and I couldn't find the real thing... please help...

No water from a sprinkler system [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings yawl, The place we are renting has a below ground sprinkler system. The system is controlled by a Hunter SRC i901 (inside) control panel. For grins, my wife thought that I was enjoying too much football instead of being busy with stuff. Any way, she was curious to know if I could...

View more questions Search