Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cezz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2016, 02:11 AM
    Delayed 11days
    Hi

I have a questions to ask. I am 11 days delayed now and last 2 days I tried to use pregnancy test but (-) negative sign appeared. I have this feeling that I am pregnant.
    I am actually irregular but my period is every month, only the days is not same. I always got menstruation right every between 6th - 10th of the month. And now its 19th of July.
    I had also felt nausea once morning like driving. And I also eat a lot which is not normal to me. Please answer me. I am scared to go to dr. Personally because I don't want to be disappointed.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2016, 04:46 AM
    With irregular cycles, it becomes more difficult to known if a lack of a period is due to pregnancy or just your cycles being off. Your cycle could be off more than usual, or you might even just be skipping a month.

These days, because most pregnancy tests are quite sensitive, most women will get an accurate result by a week late, however, with irregular cycles, your ovulation is not regular, so you'll likely need to test more often.

Test again in a few days if still no period or see your doctor. If tests are still negative, wait and see what happens when you would expect your period next month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delayed [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was feb 2 2016 and I make sex with my boyfriend last feb 25 is it possible that ill be pregnant?

Delayed menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I've been delayed for 12 days now. I took a pregnancy test twice yesterday and they were both negative. I'm just wondering what are my chances of being pregnant? I was supposed to have my period on sept. 13 but me and my boyfriend had contact the day before that. We used protection but before we...

Period 11days late.. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and my boyfriend and I have been having lots of unprotected sex, and he cums inside of me. I was suppose to get my period on July 24th and its now August 3rd and I haven't had my period yet, so that makes me 10days late. My breast have been sore for two weeks, and have low...

Why is my period delayed [ 4 Answers ]

I usually get my period 7 days before my due date. I did not have sex but I am freaking out.

Brown runny discharge fron Virginia 11days after intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex a day after my period will I be pregnant now?

View more questions Search