Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 12, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Hello jaxie:

Lighten up, Girl. It was a joke. I'm not being mean. I love you.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello jaxie:

Lighten up, Girl. It was a joke. I'm not being mean. I love you.

excon
    I'm JEALOUS!!
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

May 13, 2007, 12:02 AM
    The problem was corrected. I love you too Ex con or I would not have been hurt. Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Jaxie, please show us where it says Sept.

No one sees it here but you.
    ... WELL THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. IM IN THE NY NJ AREA I SEE YOU GIVE HELP OVER THE PHONE. HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT PAYING THE FEE>? ALSO WHAT STATE WOULD I BE CALLING>? THANKS;)

I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's JEALOUS?? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH I GOT MY PIC ON PROFILE NOW TELL ME HOW OLD YA THINK I LOOK. PLEASE? NO ONE has EVER gotten it right I will take NO OFFENSE to ANY ANSWERS JUST want to see if ANYONE can figure out my REAL AGE.

Think IM right / wrong please rate me. Thanks.

"How can you save a man........from himself">? _ bodyguard to Elvis Presley

OK whenever I would post say on may 2nd it would say on my computer sept 2nd! Turns out something about not having ;cookies enabled"?? My comp broke was THE worst and LONELY YEAR add NO PHONE NO TV to that and I was a mess! A friend loaned me his laptop that requires no telephone line I have a cell phone now so anyway it was a "cookie" issue now if this only ran faster hey X CON can you ahh hemm give me some ram by any chance LOL ! HUGS !

Personal Note Happy Mothers Day Ladies Luv Jax
    hennigar72 Posts: 12, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Being an addict in recovery, my suggestion is that you ask yourself a few questions. Is my drug use affecting other areas of my life? Are my relationships with others being harmed by my drug use? Is my drug use causing unmanageabilty in my life--financially,emotionally or spiritually? It was told by me that if I answered yes to any these questions I not only might be in trouble I AM in trouble. I also believe that if something is THAT hard for me to quit then I probably really need to quit that something. As for people saying that pot is non-addictive, I strongly feel that is completley ridiculous. Pot is a drug. Hello! There are people who suffer from all kinds of addictions other than drugs but to say that pot ( a DRUG) won't get you addicted is ludicrous. Any thing,activity, or whatever (drugs,gambling,sex,shopping) that takes you out of yourself and stops you from feeling your true feelings is exactly what addiction is. Be careful and be honest with yourself as to why you really are smoking pot. And I agree with Josh A. Chances are you are trying to either suppress feelings or create unreal feelings. Either way, sweetheart, I can GUARANTEE you that whatever the drug is doing for you right now, it will stop working and you will be left with only the pain and regrets of addiction. Good luck.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Congratulations!! WAY to go!!

I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like I DRank THE KOOL aid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    Jaxie, please clarify your position. Are you saying that smoking cigarettes is bad but smoking pot is okay?
    No
    givmeabreak12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valgal
    I tried marijuana like a month ago and ever since then I could not stop. I buy it every chance I get. Does that mean I'm addicted?
    my boyfriend has been cheating on me for 5 years. I was hospitalized 4x for bulimia from the stress and I took my boyfriend back after a month and now I'm throwing up blood
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 23, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Im not saying that its OK, I wish my teens dident dabble with it. But I do think that if that's all their doing that it's a blessing.
    There is a lot worse including cigarettes and alcohol.
    The scare about it being a gate way drug I'm not sure I'm buying,
    Because people that get addicted to harder other drugs of course prob have smoked marijuwana, because it is the most common among Teens, But Im sure there is as many that don't go on to others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend is Addicted.. Needs Help [ 9 Answers ]

My friend is addicted to gasoline huffing.. he often haluctinates and does inhales from gas can almost eveyday. He has admitted he needs help but does not want to ask his parents. Is there anyway to help him get over this without asking from adult?

Addicted [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5 years and father of my two sons. Is addicted to crystal meth. I love him more then I can say. Ive tried everything I can think of to get him to stop and he hasn't. I wonna help him I just don't what else to do. Got any ideas ? Help please!!

Am I addicted? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 years old and currently at university... but my friends keep telling me that I drink too much.. even for a student? I go out 6 days of the week for the past month or so and I do admit I drink till I'm past drunk and spend all my money... including my rent money on alcohol. I...

I'm so addicted to going out. [ 3 Answers ]

And I really don't know how to stop, I seriously go out EVERY NIGHT! For example, this is my schedule Sunday, have lunch with someone, ANYONE, somewhere, then at night I pretty up and go to the club Monday, if I'm not working, I go shopping then later at night, meet up with friends for drinks or...

Addicted [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am so addicted to women, I mean like naked and bikini girls and stuff but I feel if I show it to people I know and stuff it will embarrass me (sorry about the spelling) What do I do?

View more questions Search