Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shahan Alam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2016, 09:04 AM
    Vector planes
    When three planes intersect in a line but in one of the planes there r two unknowns like

P3: 5x + ?y +17z = u in which u and ? Are unknows while other two eqns of olanes r
    P2: 2x-5y+3z=3
    P1:3x+2y-5z=-5
    So how do u find the unknows given that these three planes intersect in a line

Pleaseee help your help will be appreciated
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2016, 10:20 AM
    The way it is written would be difficult to solve. Say you had a value for u or ? In P3, then you could find where P1 and P2 intersect and use that to solve for P3. That's the general idea anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fear of planes? [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason I have a huge fear of planes. I don't know why though. I really need to get over this fear because I don't want to fear traveling. Any suggestions?

Do you divide the given vector by the magnitude to find the unit vector? [ 1 Answers ]

The problem asks me to find a unit vector in the direction of the given vector. The problem is w=i-2j and another is w=2j.

Finding an angle give a vector and the magnitude of another vector. [ 3 Answers ]

On her way to grandmas, red ridding hood sat down her 1.2kg basket. A wolf came up beside her and began to pull on the basket with a force of 6.4N at an angle 25 degrees with respect to vertical. Red pulled back with force of 12 N. if the net force on the basket is straight up at what angle was...

Ww1 planes [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a Fokker Dr. 1 plane cost in ww1. I need it for a History class please help. Ive looked all over and can't find the answer:(

View more questions Search