Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samanthaevans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2016, 12:08 AM
    grinding without clothes on
    Me and my boyfriend were grinding without clothes on, he didn't ,but I'm worried about being pregnant,like if a little came out.Im not on the pill at the moment but there was no intercoarse.Am I pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2016, 12:32 AM
    Are you pregnant? That's not a question we can answer without doing a pregnancy test or an ultrasound.

Chances are are slim to none that you could get pregnant by this kind of activity. If you are not ready to be a mother, I recommend that you refrain from such risky behavior. You may have "grinded" this time, but you can't say without a doubt you won't go further next time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2016, 05:08 AM
    I agree with J_9, play adult games, pay adult prices.

And playing Adult games without being properly educated in the rules and consequences BEFORE you do, can carry a steep price. And it is never without risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic grinding [ 0 Answers ]

My partner is 48 & getting Pelvic bone grinding she is not pregnant "not that we know of " could this be anything else.apart from being pregnant. She is also leaking milk

My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes

Grinding washer [ 1 Answers ]

My washer is making a grinding noise when on a spin it will wash okay but when it starts to spin it keeps making this noise

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

Grinding noise [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 96 honda civic lx,and thereis a grinding noise every time I make a sharp left turn,it seems the only time it does this is when there is excessive weight in the rear or on the passenger side of the car.what could this be? It does not do this all the time only when there is a lot of weight on...

View more questions Search