Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MindyB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 05:57 PM
    I cant get hot water to come out of the bathtub faucet
    Everywhere else in the house gets hot water to come out except for my hall bath faucet.We took the faucet off,tried blowing some air,to no avail.Does a plumber have any tricks? Your help is appreciated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 06:47 PM
    We will need more details. One handle or two, to start with. When you took the faucet off did you disconnect the two supply lines or were there shut off valves?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 12, 2016, 01:44 AM
    I assume it is a sink...

Turn OFF both angle stops ( two valves under the sink ). Disconnect water supply from angle stop. Slowly turn water flowq ON. See if you get water. If you do, than you have debris inside the water supply or faucet (cartridge). You would have to take the faucet apart, clean cartridge and reinstall.

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't hot water come out my bathtub faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home and in my bathroom the cold water faucet only works. When you turn on the hot it only drips out, even when turned on all the way. What is wrong?

Hot water faucet leaking in the bathtub. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a hot water faucet that is leaking in my bathtub. It started as a slow leak and gotten to be a pretty big leak. I have cut off my water at the hotwater heater and I am trying to remove the stem(I believe that is what it is called). I got the tools to remove it. They look like over sized...

No hot water from bathtub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water coming out of my bathub but I do have cold water coming out. I don't know what to do to fix the problem. It's 2 years old. Bathtub . Since then we don't use it. What do I do to fix this ? Please help...

View more questions Search