Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sugandha Bajaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 03:11 AM
    YouTube
    I Want To Create My Youtube Channel For Debating That Is To Entertain As Well As Spread Knowledge On A Regular Basis.There Are No Such Channels. What Should Be The First Topic?

smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2016, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugandha Bajaj View Post
    I Want To Create My Youtube Channel For Debating That Is To Entertain As Well As Spread Knowledge On A Regular Basis.There Are No Such Channels. What Should Be The First Topic?
    You can stop yelling to start with, All caps or all bold type is viewed the same as yelling. It's a breach of good internet behavior.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2016, 05:15 AM
    I admit I rarely use YouTube, but it seems to be more for creating instructional or entertainment level videos. Not for discussions.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 03:56 PM
    Depending on the audience your trying to reach then that will determine the debate. Do you expect others to forward videos to you or are you going to use links?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I admit I rarely use YouTube, but it seems to be more for creating instructional or entertainment level videos. Not for discussions.

Lets not forget it is also about the money. They have a system in place that sends funds your way for creating content.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2016, 04:33 AM
    You could debate the philosophical arguments, such as The Problem with Evil, The Cosmological Argument, or Humanism. List of philosophies here.

I suppose you could attack the ongoing political fiascos of Clinton, Trump, and well everyone in the government currently or past.

Maybe consider traditional style debates, with topics concerning ethnics, education, animal rights, etc.

I guess you should really pick a theme/subject.

Some ideas:
    Top Hundred Debates
    Political Issues
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2016, 03:45 AM
    Awesome thought... There should be a debate to decide the direction of the show. ;-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

YouTube [ 3 Answers ]

Im on my iPhone 4 and whenever I try to watch ANY video, something pops up saying "You do not have permission to access the requested resource". I tried turning off my wifi but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Youtube Name [ 1 Answers ]

I have just actually decided to get a YouTube account! - Me and my friend live down the road from Smosh and we have been in some of their videos on YouTube - I am not kidding :D... Ian told us - he thinks we are funny - And we should make some videos - Problem is I can't think of a name for my...

Youtube [ 1 Answers ]

My friend would like to know if there is a way to download YouTube videos, then put them onto a DVD? Before anyone says that this is wrong and you are stealing from the artist, I don't know what vids he wants to put on DVD, all I know is that this is something I know nothing about and would like...

View more questions Search