Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdschaff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2016, 12:38 PM
    Vintage Stanley H31-A Cord
    I have a vintage Stanley sander model # H31-A. I am trying to figure out how to change the electric cord on it. How you open the unit to get to the cord.

Dave

Check out some similar questions!

I have a light with a 3-way cord. Can I connect it to a 2 way cord? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a light fixture that I want to use in my living room. There is no power outlet in the ceiling so I was going to wire it to another cord to plug into an outlet. The light has three wires and the cord I want to use has only 2 wires. Can I do this?

When changing dryer cord from a 4 prong to a 3 prong cord [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessary to use an grounding strap/wire to connect (N) neutral to (G) ground or can I simply connect the ground wire which is located originally on the body of the dryer to the neutral?

How to change a3 prong cord to a 4 prong cord for an electric dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into a house that has a 4 prong outlet and my dryer has a 3 prong cord, how do I go about changing the cord. I called an electrician put the job is to small for them to come. My manual only has about the where to put the neutral and the grounding wire but does not explain which screw to put...

Can I plug in a 2 prong cord into a 3 prong extension cord? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can safely plug in a 2-prong lamp cord into a 3-prong extension cord. Thanks.

Can I replace a 240v plug/cord with a 110v plug/cord on a KitchenAid Mixer (5KMP50)? [ 5 Answers ]

I have acquired a KitchenAid Heavy Duty 5-quart 10-speed Mixer model #5KPM50, which has a European-style 240v plug. I know there are converters available, but I want to replace the 240v plug with the standard 110v plug used in the USA. Can I replace just the plug or should I replace the plug and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.