Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nica Bellen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2016, 05:27 PM
    Pregnancy Chances
    Do I have a chance of getting pregnant if I had sex 3 months ago (March 4, 2016) but I had menstruation the last 2 months (april and may)?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2016, 06:21 PM
    Getting pregnant or being pregnant? Getting yes, being no
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2016, 07:11 PM
    Unlikely that you're pregnant if you had sex 3 months ago and haven't missed a period for the 2 months after.

Having said that, some women do have bleeding during pregnancy and mistake it for a period. So if you feel, for some reason, that these periods aren't normal periods, then try a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If it's negative, then it's unlikely that you're pregnant, especially since it's been 3 months since you had sex and testing now should give you an accurate result.

Is there any reason why you feel you might be pregnant despite not missing since the sex 3 months ago?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on Aug 8th.Had intercourse on Aug 20th, 21st.Wat are my chances of pregnancy

Pregnancy chances [ 1 Answers ]

Hello doc, Today I had a casual foreplay with my girlfriend where I inserted the upper part of my penis into her but didn't break her hymen... neither I ejaculated inside... Are there any chances of her getting pregnant by the lubricating fluids

Chances of Pregnancy. [ 6 Answers ]

Well, this happened about three hours ago. And I am really worried. I did use a condom, however, I took it off and went in without it and stayed in for about 7 - 10 seconds. I think I twitched. I would say I didn't ejaculate during or before the intercourse, but I'm contradicting myself because I'm...

Chances of Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

What are chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

View more questions Search