Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deanab123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 09:27 AM
    How many drinks over 2 weeks to pass a Peth test
    I had a total of 6 drinks with 1-3 days in between each drink over the 2 weeks prior to Peth test. Will I pass?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2016, 10:00 AM
    Path tests are for binge drinking. You should pass. BUT, why are you drinking and pushing your luck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will one night binge (11-12 mixed drinks) cause a positive Peth test 6 week later [ 1 Answers ]

A friend said he is being screwed over in a monitoring program that he drank 6.5 weeks before the failure of peth test. I am his peer monitor and want to believe he hasn't drank since then however would a one night binge show up 6 weeks later on a peth test, or is it more than likely he has been...

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

3-4 standard drinks, PEth test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was told that I wouldn't be subjected to EtG or PEth tests, but I am curious and always cautious... after multiple weeks of not drinking (I just don't drink), I had ~4 Coors Light 12oz bottles of beer on a Thursday night. At 4.2% EtOH, I calculated this to be about 50g of alcohol, or about...

View more questions Search