Ask
    Kay Monaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2016, 02:32 PM
    Could I Be Pregnant?
    "Does it necessarily mean you're pregnant if you missed your period"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2016, 06:05 PM
    Missing your period is often the first sign of pregnancy, and when you know, if you should test or not. Normally it is best to wait about 2 weeks after missed period to do the home test.
    You could go in for a doctors blood test now.

There are other reasons, some women often just miss a month sometime. Stress, diet, change in life style can also make you miss (or for it to be very late)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2016, 06:39 PM
    Could you be pregnant? Yes. As to the second part Does it necessarily? No. Having unprotected sex? On the pill?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2016, 05:35 AM
    No, you can miss periods for a number of reasons. If there is a possibility of you being pregnant, try a pregnancy test, following the directions carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search