Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2016, 12:28 AM
    Trying to conceive
    I am 29 years old. I have been trying to conceive for 5 months. My all tests including LH, FSH, pelvic ultrasound, HSG screening, etc. are fine but my AMH is 4.63. Please tell me what does it mean and in how much time I can get pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2016, 01:28 AM
    Your results and any issues, need to be discussed with your local doctor. Has your partner been tested for any problems?

But it can take a healthy couple over a year to conceive often. Are you tracking ovulation by medical means and timing sex to match with best conception?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2016, 05:48 AM
    If you both are healthy humans, you may as well relax, and enjoy the process of creating life. Your test results are best explained by your own doctor, or the one who ordered the tests.

What were you told? What's your hurry? It can take a few months or a year for conception no matter what is done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 4 Answers ]

On march 20th I had sex I took a morning after pill later on that day I received my period on April 1st or April4th which I was happy about now it is may 14th and I have yet to see a period. I took a pregnancy test on may 8th it came out positive but yet faint... On may 9th I went to get an...

Trying to conceive after BC [ 3 Answers ]

Just came off birth control Sunday. Trying to conceive hopefully within like 6 months? What are the best ways to do this or suggestions. I know nothing is for sure but some of you must have some insight. Thanks!

When did I conceive [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help. I have recently found out I am pregnant. My due date has been given as the 31st of October. I had sex my boyfriend on the 31st of January. We split up after this. On the 12th of February I slept with someone else although he didn't come in me. When was...

When did I conceive [ 9 Answers ]

My lmp was December 17/2011. My due date is October 14/2012. When did I conceive?

Want to know when did I conceive [ 1 Answers ]

When did I concive I'm due march 20 and my last perido was may 31 2011 My last perido was may 31 I had sex June 11 12 14 and on and I just want to know when did I concive and around what dates I had to have sex to concive

View more questions Search