Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jun 30, 2016, 11:59 AM
    Ladies! Canesten duo question!
    All right ladies! Been to the doctor and turns out I've got a bit of thrush, I've been given the Canesten duo combine and I'm a bit wary of putting the pessary in! Any ladies with any experience of this? When's the best time to insert it? Is there any risk of it not dissolving or falling out? And if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to dissolve? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 1, 2016, 05:39 AM
    Most of us at the moment here are in the US and Canada, where we call vaginal thrush 'a yeast infection' and usually treat it with some form of the Monistat brand of products.
    There is no reason to be wary of inserting a product for yeast into your vagina. I can't answer your questions, but don't think any of them are necessary. Just follow the directions. Insert as far as your longest finger will allow. It will dissolve quickly enough.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2016, 03:29 PM
    Just to add to what joypulv suggested, many women prefer to insert it at night so that it will dissolve while you are lying down. You may want to use a sanitary pad or liner as well for comfort.
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2016, 03:52 PM
    How long does it talk for the chalky residue to go away, it's really uncomfortable😣😣

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for you ladies! [ 3 Answers ]

What does early pregnancy feel like? And how sensitive will my breasts be and where will they be most sensitive?

A question for the guys... and ladies [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months now an I have only given him oral 3 times. I want to do it more but I am a bit enexperanced although he says its amazing.I also want to get him hard using my mouth. Would any of you guys be freaked out an how would you react if a girl started to...

Ok ladies, here's a question [ 7 Answers ]

Here's a question for you. What are your opinions on getting the flu shot while pregnant. My sister just got one, she's about a month farther along then me. Her doctor suggested she get it. I have always been told that getting the flu shot while pregnant is dangerous.After looking it up on Google,...

Question for the Ladies - please read [ 28 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to suddenly end a happy, caring, satisfying relationship with a man due to work/study/family stress? If so, could the woman in question decide to return when things are settled and more calm? Thanks for reading this. Please give me some answers.

View more questions Search