Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
    Could his poem have real meaning?
    Poems can be personal or just a poem.A man posting a poem about moving on and not letting that one person get to him.What could one think if its posted and possibly directed to a woman?
    Furthermore after that person have been deleted off his page.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2016, 09:19 AM
    It would mean LEAVE HIM ALONE and go about your life without him! I realize your hurt feelings anyone being rejected and ignored would feel the same way. You have to deal with it and let it go.

In time you will so go have fun like you were doing before this guy came into your life. I know that's hard if you still see them around a lot being he is a neighbor. As said it just takes more time.

Stay off his social page for starters.
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 25, 2016, 09:31 AM
    [�� but we don't know who or if poem was meant for anyone.I did I blocked him after he deleted me.I know a lot of his friends passed almost everyweek.one did on fathers day.thank you yoyr right

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    It would mean LEAVE HIM ALONE and go about your life without him! I realize your hurt feelings anyone being rejected and ignored would feel the same way. You have to deal with it and let it go.

In time you will so go have fun like you were doing before this guy came into your life. I know that's hard if you still see them around a lot being he is a neighbor. As said it just takes more time.

Stay off his social page for starters.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2016, 11:21 AM
    You obviously need a good close trusted personal friend to support you through what must be a difficult time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the meaning of the poem sweet, sweeter, sweetest by sri chinmoy [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a better understanding of the poem and what does it mean

What is the meaning of the poem failure [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the poem failure is?

What is the meaning of a laying on of hands poem by ntozake shange [ 1 Answers ]

Waz missing something Something so important Something promised A laying on of hands Fingers near my forehead Strong Cool Moving Making me whole Sense pure

The Real Meaning of Advertising [ 2 Answers ]

=: The Real Meaning of Advertisements := New -- different color from previous design. All New -- parts are not interchangeable with previous design. Exclusive -- imported product. Unmatched -- almost as good as the competition. Foolproof Operation -- no provision for adjustments. Advanced...

The Real meaning of freedom? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, The real meaning of freedom can mean different things to different people. For example: Have you ever been judged by others, just because of the religion you belong to or choose to worship? Do some judge you even before they know anything about you? Look below and see if...

View more questions Search