Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachael Adams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2016, 03:12 AM
    Can I pass an etc test 40 hours after drinking
    How long does the average EtG test go back to test for alcohol?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2016, 05:51 AM
    Typically 72-80 hours. Why drinking when you know you can get tested?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2016, 05:52 AM
    The standard is it takes 60 hours to pass an ETg test after a drinking drugging event. There are to many other factors involved to give individuals an exact answer to your questions since all humans are different and unique. The more time the better.

Even total abstinence is no guarantee to passing alcohol and drug tests but your chances are MUCH better if you do.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 28, 2016, 10:06 AM
    You *can* pass in 40 hours, but I would be worried. If it is one or two standard drinks, you might have a chance. Much more and I would prepare for a fail. If this is a one-off, chances are better, if you are a regular drinker chances are worse.

Edit because I didn't answer your question - talaniman is (I think) right on. 60 hours is realistic for an average. The test boasts an 80 hour detection period, which is on the high end (large amounts), or on the end of a chronic drinker. I have been told that the "average" is 24-48 hours (by CPS), but my personal and humble opinion is that 50 - 60 hours is closer to reality for more than a couple drinks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an ETG test 38 hours after drinking? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am A female 21 yrs old 5'3 120 pounds. I Began drinking at 4 pm on Saturday had two beers then continued sipping boxed sangria up until 4 am in between drinks I ate soup, bbq wings and drank water. After stopping drinking I continued to drink water and koolaid. I also took milk thistle and...

Can I pass a EtG test after 48 hours of not drinking [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 12 beers and 4 shots of vodka until 4 in the morning Sunday I then had to take a EtG test Wednesday at 1040am, will I pass

Can I pass ETG test 30 hours after drinking? [ 3 Answers ]

I am female , and weigh about 110 lbs, very healthy. I drank two shots of whiskey and had about two beers 30 hours before my ETG test was collected. In between then and the testing I drank tons of water and got about 3 and a half hours in at the dry sauna.. Lots of sweating. What are my chances of...

Will I pass an ETG test 87 hours after drinking? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm new to this site and had posted this question a few days ago with no answers so I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. My question was for Dr Bill... who I've seen answer several questions similar to mine. Just wondered his expert opinion on passing an ETG test 87 hours after a last drink. Three...

View more questions Search