Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Longshot239 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2016, 09:42 PM
    Remove Semen stains from wall.
    Hello,
    I am very embarrassed about this and I really hope this is a good site to be asking on. But I need help,
    A few years ago when I was at that stage of extreme horomonal changes, I masturbated a lot. I did it on my wall hoping my parents wouldn't see it, this was at the time that I didn't know it stained, or created such a disgusting mess, but recently I was moving some furniture around and noticed a lot of Semen stains on my wall. I really don't want to tell my parents, I am trying to find a way to remove the stains so it's not noticeable by the naked eye, but doesn't damage the walls. I've tried scrubbing it with soap and hot water but it won't come off. I heard that Windex works really well so I'll try that tomorrow, but is there any other ways to remove the stains?
    I really need your guys help, so if you can help me I would very much appreciate it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 03:58 AM
    Do you think we are dopes here or somethning ? Semen doesn't stain, longshot, but why did you not wipe it off soon after if you didn't want your parents to notice ? Nope, not buying your story.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Do you think we are dopes here or somethning ? Semen doesn't stain, longshot, but why did you not wipe it off soon after if you didn't want your parents to notice ? Nope, not buying your story.
    Actually, semen does stain. Have you ever used a black light in a hotel room? Yuck!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 23, 2016, 05:29 AM
    My vote, tell your parents you are tired of the color of your walls. Tell them you will pay for the paint and do the work, but you to let them know first. I doubt if they would question this.

If you can't afford to buy the paint, then tell them you will do all the work, if they buy the paint.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    My vote, tell your parents you are tired of the color of your walls. Tell them you will pay for the paint and do the work, but you to let them know first. I doubt if they would question this.

If you can't afford to buy the paint, then tell them you will do all the work, if they buy the paint.
    What he said.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshot239 View Post
    Hello,
    I am very embarrassed about this and I really hope this is a good site to be asking on. But I need help,
    A few years ago when I was at that stage of extreme horomonal changes, I masturbated a lot. I did it on my wall hoping my parents wouldn't see it, this was at the time that I didn't know it stained, or created such a disgusting mess, but recently I was moving some furniture around and noticed a lot of Semen stains on my wall. I really don't want to tell my parents, I am trying to find a way to remove the stains so it's not noticeable by the naked eye, but doesn't damage the walls. I've tried scrubbing it with soap and hot water but it won't come off. I heard that Windex works really well so I'll try that tomorrow, but is there any other ways to remove the stains?
    I really need your guys help, so if you can help me I would very much appreciate it.
    I don't have anything besides empirical evidence. I would use hot soapy water and just make that area of the wall REALLY wet and let it sit for a bit. Make sure you lay down a towel or something to catch the dripping water. Just keep the area where the stains are moist. Take a plastic scrubbie or some sort of plastic abrasive pad and scrub it down. The idea is to use the water to hydrate the dried semen a little then scrub what has rehydrated off and try again. Just get it wet and scrub, get it wet and scrub. It might take a while, but it should work. Make sure you just HOT water. It will help.

As a side note this also works REALLY well at getting off baked on grime from a stove.

In the future, be more cautious how you get rid of your semen, no one wants to deal with it.

Jun 23, 2016, 09:22 AM
    Ok,thank you very much. I will definitely try that out.

Jun 23, 2016, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    I don't have anything besides empirical evidence. I would use hot soapy water and just make that area of the wall REALLY wet and let it sit for a bit. Make sure you lay down a towel or something to catch the dripping water. Just keep the area where the stains are moist. Take a plastic scrubbie or some sort of plastic abrasive pad and scrub it down. The idea is to use the water to hydrate the dried semen a little then scrub what has rehydrated off and try again. Just get it wet and scrub, get it wet and scrub. It might take a while, but it should work. Make sure you just HOT water. It will help.

As a side note this also works REALLY well at getting off baked on grime from a stove.

In the future, be more cautious how you get rid of your semen, no one wants to deal with it.
    Also, because your getting the wall wet and soapy, will this cause any damage to the drywall, or paint on the wall?

For scrubbing it off, would one of those sponges with the hard and soft side work?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2016, 01:40 PM
    If it's even was able to be washed at all depends on the actual paint used. Some can be washed, some like are used in parts of Europe can't at all. They are more like a whitewash than a paint most people in the USA and Canada might be used to.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Most of scrubability depends on the paint, as smoothy said. The more sheen (glossiness) the more hopeful. Try a small area first with a sponge with 3M pad on one side.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
    Also, because your getting the wall wet and soapy, will this cause any damage to the drywall, or paint on the wall?

For scrubbing it off, would one of those sponges with the hard and soft side work?
    It you leave it on there for a week then yes, if you are wetting, wait a minute, scrub, then no it shouldn't affect the fall.

That sponge will be perfect.

Jun 23, 2016, 02:21 PM
    Ok, thank you very much. I'll try that later when my parents are out or something. Hopefully it works.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 02:47 PM
    And of course, they would have no idea, what type of stains, from you spilling soda, to almost anything. In fact semen would normally be the last thing, they would think.
    Most do it, into a paper towel of some sort, wipe it off and just throw it out. So there is no evidence. Or on a sheet, just a wet towel.

A flat paint will just be a stain, till it is cleaned and painted. Any stain allowed to be on a wall for a long time, will just be there. Normally exciessive cleaning will just more likely take paint off the wall.

Jun 23, 2016, 03:31 PM
    To everyone, THANK YOU. I just soaked the stains with soapy water, and scrubbed it down with quiet a bit of elbow grease, but it worked to the most part. There are still a few little light colored spots, but if you didn't know what they were, they might just look like years of gunk, liquids that have been spilt on it, or even maybe a little bit of paint from my bed. But on my wall I have floorboards, I scrubbed it so hard and there's still several big blotches of blackish to yellowish stains. Is there a better way of cleaning a part like this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Actually, semen does stain. Have you ever used a black light in a hotel room? Yuck!
    No, only seen that on CSI. Have you ?

To everyone, THANK YOU. I just soaked the stains with soapy water, and scrubbed it down with quiet a bit of elbow grease, but it worked to the most part. There are still a few little light colored spots, but if you didn't know what they were, they might just look like years of gunk, liquids that have been spilt on it, or even maybe a little bit of paint from my bed. But on my wall I have floorboards, I scrubbed it so hard and there's still several big blotches of blackish to yellowish stains. Is there a better way of cleaning a part like this?
    I don't think I even want to see where you live
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    No, only seen that on CSI. Have you?
    Yes, I have. My husband is a germophobe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend masturbates a lot, and there are semen stains all over his carpet: [ 6 Answers ]

Is this in the normal range of male behavior?

How to remove stains of turmeric [ 0 Answers ]

I put some turmeric paste on my car body 7 days back now i am not able to remove them please advice.

How do I remove stains from rockwork? [ 1 Answers ]

My front step is made of black gray rock work and our flower pots leacked water that was a rusty clor and left stains on the rock that is white in areas and a rusty brown in areas. How can I get the dark color back?

Hide semen stains from parents [ 16 Answers ]

I think this is the place to ask it, (hope it is) Any ways I'm a teenager and I've been masturbating, I've masturbated and ejaculated and now there are semen stains on my wall and probably my sheets. I'm not worried about my sheets they'll get washed, but is there anything I can do to wash...

Remove mortar stains [ 5 Answers ]

What's the best method for removing mortar stains from faux rockwork? The mortar is about a week old and there is a residue that covers the rock and prevents it from matching the surrounding rockwork surfaces.

View more questions Search