Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judy6771 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2016, 08:17 PM
    Toro lawn mower repair
    I have a Toro GT2100 Garden tractor I was mowing with it and got off the mower to move some tree limbs and when I got back on and started the mower I pushed the gas pedal and it would not move so we changed the drive belt and it still does not move. We have looked at all the pulleys to make sure belt is on right and the belt is just spinning on the pulley off the bottom of the engine and it is smoking. What to do
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2016, 10:49 PM
    You may have shut the mower off while it was still in gear. Try starting it in each gear to see if that helps. :) A lot of mower repair businesses make good money every summer from that issue.
    judy6771 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2016, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi View Post
    You may have shut the mower off while it was still in gear. Try starting it in each gear to see if that helps. :) A lot of mower repair businesses make good money every summer from that issue.
    We checked this out and it also did not work, but I called a friend and he came and looked at it and says the same thing he thinks it is stuck between gears. Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toro Lawn Mower Repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Toro recycler, Model 20028. It has a new plug, and I cleaned carburetor, but it is hard to start, takes several primes and several pulls on rope. Put new coil in it, but still works same way. I am not a small engine mechanic, but can do some repairs. The pull cord seems a little...

How to repair toro lawn mower? [ 9 Answers ]

Model 20005 seems to die out after running for about 10 seconds. Starts fine, but always dies out. I cleaned The air filter and checked the spark plug and all looks well. Any suggestions?

Toro lawn mower repair [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a toro lawnmower it will start and then stop I have replaced the oring behind the carb and I have replaced the full line . It acts like it has a vacume lek but I do not know where it is

Toro lawn tractor clutch repair [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I bought a used Toro lawn tractor model# 5700. The blade clutch on the engine crank broke. Both wires coming out of it broke off inside the housing. Is there a way to open the clutch up and replace the wires or am I stuck buying a new clutch? Thanks Stew

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search