Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom Terrific Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 08:35 AM
    To where do I reattach a Scotts L2048 mowing deck belt tension spring
    Where is the hole located to refasten the "hook" end of the belt tension spring on the mowing deck of a Scotts L2048. One end is already attached to the idler plate. There are a couple "holes" in various locations on the deck housing and I don't know which one the rounded end was in before the hook broke off.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2016, 11:02 PM
    You can view the manual online at: https://www.scribd.com/doc/233648980...r-Manual-L2048

Go to page 44 for the beginning of "Installing or Removing Mower Drive Belt at Engine Drive Sheave (48 (3-in-1) Only)"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mowing deck belt [ 1 Answers ]

Diagram for a john deere 48" mowing deck

Mower deck tension spring [ 2 Answers ]

How do I reattach the mower deck tension spring on my MTD (tryoybilt) riding lawn mower

Where does the tension spring go on a 42 "deck [ 0 Answers ]

Where the tension spring hooks up on this 42 " mower

I replaced mowing deck belt on mtd 42 in. Deck with correct part no. Now the belt I [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced mower deck belts on two MTD riding mowers, 38" & 42" decks. Both belts I used the correct part nos. according to the owners manual. Both belts seem to be too short. The decks stay partly engaged, making the motor hard to start. Once started, the decks have to be engaged, if not engaged...

View more questions Search