Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    decid2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2016, 08:43 AM
    I am trying to find a music video
    I recently saw a dark music video of a blonde woman singing while it appeared as if she were on a boat floating down a river at night. There were different people along the river all of which seemed to be struggling with something in their lives. The singer has a very beautiful rather haunting voice. I believe she or the group she is part of has a song that was part of a 2014 movie but I cannot remember the movie either

Check out some similar questions!

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Help me find a music video! [ 0 Answers ]

I have been searching for a country music video but I don't remember what female artist sings it or the name. All I remember is its in an old bar/tavern and her man walks in and he's late and she found lipstick on his collar and they are in short old southern dresses and she has a bunch of other...

Find that music video [ 1 Answers ]

What music video opens with a man pushing a broom in an empty nightclub and then the black female singer comes in and starts singing. From the eighties I think.

Can't find the Music Video that I saw [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot remember the name of a music video featuring a guy in a orbot suit that comes home and begins trying to act like a human. He wears a mask of some guy's face and then tries to eat beans, but he can't. I think that he also watches some TV, too. I can't remember the name of the band and there...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.