Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chad0321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Black Magic box
    I'm 30yrs old now I love doing magic but what got me started when I was around 6-10was this little magic black box, I can't recall the name it came with a wand that produced a flower a 2 color silk color changing handkerchief the box itself would do magic tricks you put a ball in a side door lide the door the ball would disappear and appear in a yellow tray at the bottom side you then turn the yellow tray around and stick it back in and the ball disappears again when you pulled it back out.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Chad, the magic tricks that we knew as kids aren't being sold in the same form. The little black box changes and everything is sold separately.

I found something that is as close as I think you are going to get. In any event, look around the web site I am giving you a link to. They have some pretty cool stuff.

Drawer Box - | MagicTricks.Com: The Magician's Magic Shop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic cream [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard of stories that magic creams work. Which magic cream and does it really work? I have got a very dark underarm due to using so many products that has irritated it in the end. My skin is so sensitive. Please help me.

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

Partition Magic [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to move executable files (programs) from one partition to another? I am running Partition Magic Ver. 8 Thanks in advance

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search