Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tbod80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2016, 05:30 PM
    What song is this video from?
    The video is set on an island. The music is late 90s or early 2000s rap. The main artist is a white guy. There are loads of women in bikinis and the video focuses on one girl in particular with a shiny sequined bikini on.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a song, it's a rock song I think and the video has a man with a tie [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song, it's a rock song I think and the video has a man with a tie, in the video he wakes up next to a girl and thers a muscle car and the video is basically a day going in rewind. Please help me find this song its been driving me crazy

What the name of the song that I found in video 22divx(name of the video I'm youtube) [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEaqj1BQfZg

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

How to search a song video using the description of video? [ 0 Answers ]

There is song in which a guy goes through series of accidents. It appears as bad luck as he gets involve and becomes primer suspect in all the cases. Like a thief pick his pocket and when our guy tries to get back his purce encounters a mobstar... then a robber throws his bag to our guy and police...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.