Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Like_A_Boss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2016, 11:01 AM
    Chemistry Question
    1. If 10.00 L of nonane (C9H20) is burned, what volume of oxygen, at the same temperature and pressure, is required for complete combustion? Hint write the balanced equation first. (4 marks)

Thanks in advance! =D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2016, 11:08 AM
    What have you come up with so far? While we are happy to help you with your homework, site rules prevent us from doing it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with this chemistry question [ 0 Answers ]

John the chemist is trying to make Mg3(PO4)2. He is doing this via the following unbalanced precipitation reaction. K3PO4(aq) + MgCl2(aq)  Mg3(PO4)2(s) + KCl(aq) John needs to make ¾ of a kg of Mg3(PO4)2. If he starts with 1500.mL of a 4.711 M solution of K3PO4 and 3500. ML of a solution...

Ask a chemistry question? [ 2 Answers ]

A cylinder with s capacity of 4.0L is filled with oxygen to a pressure of 1500kPa. How much oxygen, measured at standard pressure, does this cylinder contain?

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

Chemistry Question [ 2 Answers ]

How do you develop a Time Clock used in an experiment when determining a rate of reaction?

View more questions Search