Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny maxima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2016, 03:06 PM
    05 altima 3.5 no start,
    Car stopped running checked no injector pulse no spark, the mil lamp not on when key is on, found ground wire off and reconnected it but no start still
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2016, 05:47 PM
    Bad ECM, crank position sensor, ignition module. Start there. Make sure timing belt or chain is good.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2016, 05:33 AM
    Check battery, ensure proper charge.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2016, 09:33 AM
    Test all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multi-meter. If the problem persists, focus on the Camshaft Position Sensor and the Crankshaft Position Sensor--Altimas are notorious for these items failing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No start altima [ 0 Answers ]

I have checked fuel,spark,ignition and compression what's next! note:ive been working on cars for several years and this one has me irratated beyond imagine please hlp

95 nissan altima won't start [ 1 Answers ]

The has power but the ignition will not send the signal to the starter to start the car. The column some times needs to be moved to neutral and then back to park then the car will start but this time it won't.

Altima 95 2.4l 4 cyl. Won't start [ 7 Answers ]

I park my car last night and he never want to start again. I turn the key the starter is turning but the car is not starting. I press the gas pedal nothing else. All electrical is OK. (radio,wiper,light) I change gas filter. Got firing on coil and sparkplug wire. Got gas in tank. Gas pump...

View more questions Search