Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisheenia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2016, 01:52 AM
    How do you know if your water broke?
    I am 37 weeks pregnant. A couple of days ago I was leaking fluids not a lot. I know it was not urine because it did not have a smell. But it stop. Should I be concerned?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2016, 05:20 AM
    Hello. Not a doctor, but I will try to help you out here. If this was a couple of days ago, and you still have not gone into labor, it may not have been your "water" breaking. Throughout pregnancy, you can have different discharges, such as your mucus plug coming out, Probably not that in this case, as you should have noticed that. Also, not all urine has an odor. When your water breaks, not all are the same, and it isn't like you see in the movies exactly either. It can be a tiny amount.. it can be a huge amount or a little here and there. It is a sign of pre-labor. Are you having contractions? If so, how far apart are they? Are they consistent? Do you know if you are dilated at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water line to my outside spigot broke now I don't have any running water inside, [ 3 Answers ]

My outside water spigot line broke and now I don't have any inside running water, any suggestions. Thanks Hal

Water broke [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is elizabeth and my water broke with a leak how long before labor

Water has been broke for a week [ 1 Answers ]

My water has been broke for a week. The landlord has tried to fix it but she will not call a licensed plumber. Do I legally have to pay full rent?

How much well water pressure pumptrol broke [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Jim, I have a major problem. My pumtrol switch keep jumping off and don't turn back on unless I turn it on. Do I need to replace the switch? How much air pressure should be in the holding tank when dry and how much should be in the tank when filled with water? Can you tell me...

Water Pipes broke [ 1 Answers ]

My water pipes broke in the middle of the night. I turned off the water, and I tried to turn off my gas hot water heater, but I am not sure if I did it right, or if I needed to do that. I am concerned about whether I should turn off my furnace too?

View more questions Search